[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Nigrit a écrit :
Hello,

I've been using your guide and I'm very happy with it.
However, I've been playing around with some passives to see if I could improve it for me personally.

My question is: How much would rampart affect the build? I can't even begin to do the math.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGypCE2Ud-qZS9Nnh6h2plTaknvqeE76Lq2sES4S5TdO3TbwUteu9AoF4T704hVWFS3D0s-8VThmCTqAd1iiLcMuStOlKKs8CmJyBIeGdYvJ8OPFdUBTxgkRiRFHHZfPjrggfqGLvt893yQVHmdqz3MpHOaGV3U7Qvz35yqXzZlmw7OyE0xPZXDZ7FQT-vp8au8aw9DzwtKS58uxT2g1-DzHy4OtjFioY7tz4aPicvAZGvbP4KXz-QVS3SaPLYvRQgGjjwH-8OogBQRwSz5FHAZpd5PAUJlu98OQ41kg==

This is the Skill Tree I had in mind.

Thank you very much.

Rampart is fine and is a matter of preference imo. I don't pick it up in this build as fortify is already bolstered via the champion ascendancy. Besides, 6 points is a little too much to spend on getting to that notable to my taste.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I dont really see the point on using a Second DMG setup, so I use Kaoms Heart for the increase fire DPS and LIFE and AR, whats your toughts on it?
Hi, I just have one question, and didn't want to read all the thread, sorry!

Why don't you use US+IR? Too many points used?
hi what is the other points on the skill tree to continue the process of the other level cause i just spend the last point from your passive skill and idk what i can put for the next level can u tell me what is good for the next lvl plz
"
thesentrix a écrit :

Are you fking seriouse?!! you die with this?!! i think the problem may be your life potions that dont have instant ...and you die?!! with a 5L armour may be you will be better.. look my progress i will double post may be and sorry for that just dont want to make this quote so big and same time share with me personal items for not create confusion to other readers.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Dernière édition par 4lin, le 5 avr. 2016 14:21:21

My Actually Skill Tree

This is my actually build of my BRO that im verry tankfull, thanks BRO for your thread and share information.

ScreenShoot EarthQuake

ScreenShoot Charges

6 from 9 deaths because of big lag spikes that i had

Just got my Doryani's few moments ago after i've posted here was so lucky to get at verry low price :)
Before this was using

And i need some idea for more points where to go and to look for, i allready got 113 skill points and im not sure what to go for further level points, thanks in advance.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Dernière édition par 4lin, le 5 avr. 2016 15:18:44
WIll have a look at yur tree and then see about getting an instant potion
"
thesentrix a écrit :

how much hp you got? and dps? and what maps are you running?

i've got 6k hp with 60k tooltip EQ dps and haven't had a problem with dying on any t10 maps yet. just leap into packs, one EQ and leap out. seems to one shot everything for me
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
thesentrix a écrit :

how much hp you got? and dps? and what maps are you running?

i've got 6k hp with 60k tooltip EQ dps and haven't had a problem with dying on any t10 maps yet. just leap into packs, one EQ and leap out. seems to one shot everything for me

Ur gear?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires