[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Parat0xic a écrit :
Can this handle really high level maps? (T15?)

yes, it can.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
I havent read all the 40 pages, but I have a question regarding weapon ele. damage and catalyse nodes. I am level 47 and using blood reaper axe.. when speccing into this 2 nodes (34 ele dmg and 10 str.) I only get like 80-100 tooltip dps increase .. from 2500 to 2600 dps. Ar these nodes really worth speccing? I am also using hatred and HoA.. Is this some kind of a bug?
Hi huys, what do you think about swapping a marohi to a different weapon? Like Kongor's undying rage(taking off Resolute technique from skill tree) or Atziri's Disfavour? Because I have a 6l armour, with which my dps is 48k with charges up, so maybe i dont rly need a Marohi and can boost my dps with other weapon? Thanks for any replies.
Oh yeah, I dont have any added fire or physical to lightning gems linked, but I thought that ele. dmg from hatred and HoA would be also increased... Interesting to know, that it does not as it seems.
Nice dmg, but reflect mob = rip always :D
"
pashkudas a écrit :
Hi huys, what do you think about swapping a marohi to a different weapon? Like Kongor's undying rage(taking off Resolute technique from skill tree) or Atziri's Disfavour? Because I have a 6l armour, with which my dps is 48k with charges up, so maybe i dont rly need a Marohi and can boost my dps with other weapon? Thanks for any replies.

i had a 6L Marohi befor and switched to a 5L Atziri, and the result is:

i jumped even on a 5L Axe from 22k to 33k dps unbuffed, 58k with 4 Frenzy charges. I really like the attack speed, even if you say attack speed isnt importen for this build, my clear speed is much better.
Alright, thanks for the reply! Gonna think of getting an atziri
"
Wudy a écrit :
"
pashkudas a écrit :

i had a 6L Marohi befor and switched to a 5L Atziri, and the result is:

i jumped even on a 5L Axe from 22k to 33k dps unbuffed, 58k with 4 Frenzy charges. I really like the attack speed, even if you say attack speed isnt importen for this build, my clear speed is much better.

sure, whatever you like, but honestly, attack speed is not a priority since if you attack faster than your aftershock can trigger, you will lose its effect, which contributes to about 2/3 of your total damage (aftershock deals 179% damage of your base attack).

currently, i 1-shot all white mobs, all blue mobs in low, mid and some high-tier maps. only bosses and rares require more than 2 swings of my marohi to get killed.

with aztiri you swing faster but you lose one gem, and 6L marohi is basically a 7L weapon with about 10% lower flat physical damage than atziri. not to mention 6L marohi costs about 7ex, while 5L atziri is 5ex, and the cheapest 6L atziri is 12-13ex.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
marohi all the way !
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Is this build viable with ice crash? Or should i change alot on this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires