[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

ye sure man, i know you cant gurantee anything. Iam just so curious about that shit ton of elemental dmg and how good it is since you have zero penetration.

But thx for the quick replays mate, love your guides.
really cool build, trying to decide between this and tornado shot. Used your Scion SRS build last season and love your guide format and layouts
will the Blood Reaper carry this build from level 45 to 57, when the Marohi Erqi is available? or would you recommend tracking down/crafting a better weapon for levelling in the char level 50 range?
"
BlackYoshi7 a écrit :
really cool build, trying to decide between this and tornado shot. Used your Scion SRS build last season and love your guide format and layouts

Happy to hear it! Thanks for the kind words :)

Earthquake is (if marohi erqi remains cheap) the easiest build to start with of the two. However both are fine choices :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Ravenlight a écrit :
will the Blood Reaper carry this build from level 45 to 57, when the Marohi Erqi is available? or would you recommend tracking down/crafting a better weapon for levelling in the char level 50 range?

It may start to fall off a little short around level 54 or so, but yea it should take you all the way :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Nice build mate, but I would like to play as Marauder. Which ascendant should I pick? Jugg or Zerk?
Answer me before the patch drops please!
Is it Atziri viable? aoe seems very big... so I wanna know if it's gonna be possible to do split phase with this build since reflect reks :D
Should be, requirements will probably be using conc(gonna work a lot better with a rare weapon) and speccing out of inc aoe nodes in templar(if using marohi), might also need to stand a bit further towards one of the corners. Alternatives could be switching to using sunder, for example.

Another nice guide from Lifting :)

Edit: quick q Lifting, EQ gem isn't level 4 anymore? 28 now? Sunder as well? Just doublechecking.

Dernière édition par Grimlocke_, le 4 mars 2016 09:13:58
"
Termi103 a écrit :
Is it Atziri viable? aoe seems very big... so I wanna know if it's gonna be possible to do split phase with this build since reflect reks :D

Mathil killed Atziri with a similar earthquake build (Berzerker though) so shouldn't be a problem..
is it possible to do this build with a marauder ascendancy class? if so then can u suggest which 1 and which points to take ?

btw thanks for the post and the video was amazing :) love the way u make them

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires