[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Any good setup to farm lab for single target damage? for the chest setup dont like the totem
"
Stormnight a écrit :
What do you think about:

Hatred into Essence Worm Ring + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy "Warlord's_Mark"

Yes, we lose one ring slot, but we get Curse-Aura, Hatred and Herald of Ash with 84% mana reserved.

Thats my current setup. Not that big dps boost, but i still like it so far.
"
slimq3 a écrit :
Any good setup to farm lab for single target damage? for the chest setup dont like the totem

I would honestly just swap out Physical to Lightning with Conc. effect :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
LiftingNerdBro a écrit :
"
slimq3 a écrit :

It doesnt really change DPS much (or became single target), as Marohi will still have increased AoE anyway... :-) But i use it this way to bypass elemental resist, with this swap and Hatred off its easy mode now.

"
evilmindcz a écrit :
"
LiftingNerdBro a écrit :
"
slimq3 a écrit :

It doesnt really change DPS much (or became single target), as Marohi will still have increased AoE anyway... :-) But i use it this way to bypass elemental resist, with this swap and Hatred off its easy mode now.

Using Conc effect has a large dps increase. It also limits it's area of effect which is why it is recommended for single target as the larger area typically does unused.
I am currently running this build. Love it so far, thanks! :)
Really enjoying the build so far. Sitting at 5.4k hp and 28.3k tooltip (lvl 19 gems no quality) with only auras.

Amulet is not that great and trying to replace it, along with finding some new gloves. Really liking the Warlords mark/Blasphemy setup.

Struggle is real in the lab rolling EQ reduced duration.

Any further advice is welcome on gearing choices.
IGN: SWGEmuDOTcom
With 6 link marohi erqi, coil and headhunters you ask for gear advice? I would probably start a new character, since everything will be easy at this point. Probably, even boring. Personally, I like lion's roar armor flask with this build. Nice damage and defence buff at the same time.
Hey, loving the guide and the build just a quick question. Currently 2 six links aren't in the picture for me, though a 5link mace and chest are doable atm. in the EK link chain what should be the 4 support gems + EK? same goes for vaal ground slam, which 4 gems should i use to support it. Thanks a bunch!
Spoiler

Aside from 5 link Marohi, what should I be upgrading?

edit: 1 fuse took care of the Marohi not being five linked :)
Dernière édition par bferret, le 16 mars 2016 00:22:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires