3.24 KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist — Hyper Strong — Budget — T17 — Ubers

LOVING the build! thank you so much for the guide.

One thing is I'm not seeing screenwide pops at all without using a brand first in maps, I have temp chains on hit and frostbite on hit. Any ideas?
"
evanchandler a écrit :
LOVING the build! thank you so much for the guide.

One thing is I'm not seeing screenwide pops at all without using a brand first in maps, I have temp chains on hit and frostbite on hit. Any ideas?

Try using chain support instead of cold pen when mapping.
This is just a typical Ralakesh - Badge + any spell combo that worked well in 3.23 but has become obsolete this league. In 3.24, you better build full DPS for Sanctum or Uber farm (hexblast) or opt for some tankier options (archmage, soulrend, dd) because even though this is a good map clearer, it sucks vs bosses in T17.

Capping spell suppression requires decent amount of modification (taking Inveterate annoint and some tattoos with lucky suppress mastery). Sustain is not a problem when mapping but can be very rough vs bosses. And the nail in the coffin is almost no physical/attack mitigation. You need to dodge a lot, I mean A #$%^&*" LOT to have a chance vs Ziggurat or Abomination boss, even with fairly easy mods.
I haven't played PoE for a week now but I forgot to upload the latest version of the build which is even more tankier.

Also regarding the physical damage and spell suppression comments: 75% spell block is better than 100% spell suppression. Essentially all spells in game that can kill you are multiple shots or a timed explosions that are not survivable for a non zdps build. Mathematically 75% spell block wins the multiple spells situation, and still has the ability to survive timed explosion one-shots.

For physical damage there is 15% phys to cold from Taste of Hate, 16% on shield, flat reduction 16% from Endurance charges, 10-17% from Pantheon. It can take a flat 15,000 damage hit without Steelskin and survive. There's no boss that hits that much.

I've done all Uber bosses, all T17 maps, Simulacrum 30 deathless on this build. If you're dying a lot, it's worth opening the PoB again and see what's missing or you need to practice dodging.

In the final version I used a Megalomaniac for the reservation. There are around 50 different combinations of hatred or determination reservation + damage / max life % ones that are 50-100 chaos. Not a big investment.

30 April PoBs.

My final PoB: https://pobb.in/axxa9pLs4h_h

Headhunter / MB version: https://pobb.in/r_7mazDxHpF5

I will leaguestart with this build again next season unless dramatically nerfed, which it probably will be.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
This is not about max spell block vs max spell sup. Truth is I can have BOTH (or at least 75 block/98 sup), and it's still flimsy. 15k physical max hit is also squishy. You are so wrong thinking that no boss in the game hit that hard. Mageblood and a good watcher's eye can more than double that amount, then a ghosted minotaur still dives and one shots.

I have no doubt you can do all content deathless. However, it is a whole world of differences between CAN DO and ALWAYS DO COMFORTABLY. This is not a satisfying "do it all" build, and by telling others to practice dodging, you already confirm that. I am not a skillful player, but surely not a "sitting duck expecting everything to be thrown at my face" either. Try 100% AoE + 4 extra projectiles Abomination, or a possessed, shrined ziggurat boss; you will get hit and die, regardless of your skill level. You can spend a decent chunk of chaos until you got a sweet T17 for a good showcase video. Yet, top tier builds will roll with so many craps that builds like yours simply say "hell no".

At the end of the day, this stays as a good T16 farmer and can be decent try for people at this stale state of the league. It is rather cheap for what it does, but there's no need to hype it up though, because it is not super strong, not super fast and certainly not super tanky.
"
Taxi_Driver a écrit :
This is not about max spell block vs max spell sup. Truth is I can have BOTH (or at least 75 block/98 sup), and it's still flimsy.

I am not a skillful player, but surely not a "sitting duck expecting everything to be thrown at my face" either. Try 100% AoE + 4 extra projectiles Abomination, or a possessed, shrined ziggurat boss; you will get hit and die, regardless of your skill level.

You can have both but both is not efficient.
Feel free to name any boss who you think is able to one-shot the character with a non-channel spell or hit.

You don't have to do 100% AOE, 4 extra projectiles, possessed T17 bosses. Why would you? You can roll a deathless map within 1-10 rerolls for T17.

Yes, you do have to dodge some skills, if you're not a sitting duck then you have nothing to worry about (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Taxi_Driver a écrit :
This is not about max spell block vs max spell sup. Truth is I can have BOTH (or at least 75 block/98 sup), and it's still flimsy. 15k physical max hit is also squishy. You are so wrong thinking that no boss in the game hit that hard. Mageblood and a good watcher's eye can more than double that amount, then a ghosted minotaur still dives and one shots.

I have no doubt you can do all content deathless. However, it is a whole world of differences between CAN DO and ALWAYS DO COMFORTABLY. This is not a satisfying "do it all" build, and by telling others to practice dodging, you already confirm that. I am not a skillful player, but surely not a "sitting duck expecting everything to be thrown at my face" either. Try 100% AoE + 4 extra projectiles Abomination, or a possessed, shrined ziggurat boss; you will get hit and die, regardless of your skill level. You can spend a decent chunk of chaos until you got a sweet T17 for a good showcase video. Yet, top tier builds will roll with so many craps that builds like yours simply say "hell no".

At the end of the day, this stays as a good T16 farmer and can be decent try for people at this stale state of the league. It is rather cheap for what it does, but there's no need to hype it up though, because it is not super strong, not super fast and certainly not super tanky.

There is no build atm in game that can run comfortably t17 or do uber uber bosses.
Think you need to duo for that with an aurabot.
Look up ny second character in this league, is way optimised, can tank Aul everything, but t17 is a nightmare, this is by GGG design im afraid.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
I feel like I am missing something too. It's a very strong and fun build for sure. Do you think I can improve anything aside from getting the godlike implicits and stuff?

I still die to stuff, but I know it's cause I suck at dodging and fat finger buttons and spaz out/panic lol. I just don't feel as melty as you in the videos. This game is so complex sometimes, just missing one small detail can derail your defense or damage output.

I appreciate any feedback and thanks for the fun build. I do miss the movement speed, but like you said, in those boss fights, too much movement speed is deadly at times.

"
Freakynorm a écrit :
I feel like I am missing something too. It's a very strong and fun build for sure. Do you think I can improve anything aside from getting the godlike implicits and stuff?

I still die to stuff, but I know it's cause I suck at dodging and fat finger buttons and spaz out/panic lol. I just don't feel as melty as you in the videos. This game is so complex sometimes, just missing one small detail can derail your defense or damage output.

I appreciate any feedback and thanks for the fun build. I do miss the movement speed, but like you said, in those boss fights, too much movement speed is deadly at times.

Rare jewel could have life, 2 levels more would be optimal - 19% increased life from this.

Your equipment can all be tainted armor orbed, should give another 5% EHP.
ToH low rolls

Loop shield double corrupts are cheap

The latest version uses Bloodnotch for even more recoup.

Vaal Lightning trap quality adds 5% more damage.

Lunaris & Tukohama for pantheon.

Suppress nodes are almost useless without Lucky, not much worth even then.

Exsang 21% is 10% more damage, quality does nothing.

Empower 4 is 10% more damage.

Granite flask has no armor %, lost 7% EHP from it.

Useless life flask affixes.

Power charge on helmet is 25% more damage.

You have too low mana for Arcane brand to cast the curses, -40% damage.

And probably some more.

I'd say right now in total you're missing about 60% damage and 30% defenses.
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 30 avr. 2024 20:24:35
Dude, you're like Rain Man over there! The devil is in the details and I am not a whiz at this like you guys are. So thanks for the help, I will see what improvements I can make over the next week or so. Appreciate the direction and suggestions!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires