3.24 KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist — Hyper Strong — Budget — T17 — Ubers

How exactly does this build map? I've built it pretty similar to yours and despite erasing bosses from existence a semi-juiced t16 map seems to be impossible to run without dying multiple times.
"
Invisiclone a écrit :
How exactly does this build map? I've built it pretty similar to yours and despite erasing bosses from existence a semi-juiced t16 map seems to be impossible to run without dying multiple times.

1) You have 45 fire res and 45 cold res without flasks. Definitely need to have it capped without flasks. You are essentially taking 3x more damage than you should from just this.

2) You have -900 life and -300 energy shield from the build in the clips, which is a lot. The budget version also has 600 life and 1100 ES more.
I suggest you change damage nodes to life nodes and do some ROTAs to level up.

3) Additionally Atziri's Promise flask is generally for bossing. If you want to map, take Granite flask with curse reduction.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 16 avr. 2024 03:01:53
Hi,

I've reroll my zoomancer into your build to try it, but there's something I don't get at all, even after reading all your explanation and comparing my build to both your PoB.

My lightning trap is doing almost nothing. I can't melt boss with it at all. Also, I'm a bit squeeshy. I wonder if it's because of the life recoup mastery.

Do you have some advice?

Thank you very much

Edit: By the way, I know my gems aren't max level still, but my vaal trap is 21. Also, when I say I struggle, it's in t13 maps
Dernière édition par AngerFist420, le 16 avr. 2024 08:10:29
"
AngerFist420 a écrit :
Hi,

I've reroll my zoomancer into your build to try it, but there's something I don't get at all, even after reading all your explanation and comparing my build to both your PoB.

My lightning trap is doing almost nothing. I can't melt boss with it at all. Also, I'm a bit squeeshy. I wonder if it's because of the life recoup mastery.

Do you have some advice?

Thank you very much

Edit: By the way, I know my gems aren't max level still, but my vaal trap is 21. Also, when I say I struggle, it's in t13 maps

Vaal lightning trap is not used for damage, it's used for the guaranteed socked ground which provides a 15% shock minimum.
"
AngerFist420 a écrit :
Hi,

Do you have some advice?

Thank you very much

Check all your gear if it really is the best that you can fit. Level 16 vs 21 Exsanguinate damage is literally 2x the difference for just 10 chaos. Also quality your flasks and gear, cap your res, get a lv3 enlighten etc.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 16 avr. 2024 09:28:51
Good build, well done 👍
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
bonnythewonderkid a écrit :
How many buttons do I have to press? There seem to be many buttons to press.
1. Exsangunate
2. Storm brand- elemental weakness
3. Arcanist brand for Assasin mark + punishment
4. lightning trap

4 buttons?

You need to press only Exsang during mapping. For bosses you need to press lightning trap once, storm brand every 10 seconds and arcanist brand every 20 seconds - but none of the bosses in game can survive this long.

You can also change lightning trap to arcane surge link for Frostblink to have permanently 6% more damage from cast speed, but 4% less overall.

Thank you so much for quick response. I'd like to try this.

I know we can have 2 curses with whisper of doom. So if I use this setup I don't need double corrupted glove you showed with temporal chain and enfeeble. Is that correct? So, If I find a ring or glove with elemental weakness on hit I don't need the storm brand part, right?

"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
AngerFist420 a écrit :
Hi,

Do you have some advice?

Thank you very much

Check all your gear if it really is the best that you can fit. Level 16 vs 21 Exsanguinate damage is literally 2x the difference for just 10 chaos. Also quality your flasks and gear, cap your res, get a lv3 enlighten etc.

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

My problem is not with exsanguinate; I know it's not lvl 20 yet, but I can easily one shot almost every mobs in t13 (except essence mobs).

Maybe my profile is not up to date, but my gear is now all 20% quality (except my corrupted gloves).

As for my flask, I know I miss a bit of quality on some, it will come.

What I don't understand is this:

1- Even tough I have over 6k combine Life and ES, with 75% resist (except fire 71), 23 chaos resist, etc., I take a LOT of damage from mobs.

2- My Vaal Lightning Trap is not doing any damage at all. Even though I would put an enlighten, it wouldn't give me more damage; just pour mana reserve efficacy.

Maybe there's something I don't get, but I'm squeeshy and my boss dmg is not good at all, even though I think I'm in between your budget build and your normal build.

Thank you
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
Good build, well done 👍

Danks!

"
bonnythewonderkid a écrit :

Thank you so much for quick response. I'd like to try this.

I know we can have 2 curses with whisper of doom. So if I use this setup I don't need double corrupted glove you showed with temporal chain and enfeeble. Is that correct? So, If I find a ring or glove with elemental weakness on hit I don't need the storm brand part, right?

No, you have unlimited curses because of Anathema. You need storm brand to apply an extra curse and cull. You want all these curses:

1) Frostbite
2) Elemental Weakness
3) Punishment
4) Enfeeble <- most best
5) Temporal Chains <- most optional

"
AngerFist420 a écrit :

What I don't understand is this:

1- Even tough I have over 6k combine Life and ES, with 75% resist (except fire 71), 23 chaos resist, etc., I take a LOT of damage from mobs.

Normal monsters generally should not be able to even shoot you. Maybe you can post a short clip?
I'll try to do a clip after work for that.

As for Vaal trap, is there something I don't understand?

Thank you

Edit: As for the mobs, they doesn't "one shot" me. But my life often drop to 50% while my ES is still full. Often after that, I can receive an other blow that kill me.
Dernière édition par AngerFist420, le 16 avr. 2024 10:27:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires