[3.24] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

"
iolum a écrit :
Its been a while since I've played a loop build, but what would be a good way to estimate dps in POB? I see the recommended upgrade path, but having difficulty understanding how damage is scaled with investment. How far can we push this build with investment? Or is this something one would use to league start and then transition to another build?

Thanks!

Estimating DPS is a bit difficult, but it'll roughly be 3 casts/second of all spells in Kitava's Thirst since we always trigger two spells that each spend 100 mana every ~.231 seconds each with a 50% chance to trigger Kitava's Thirst (so 75% chance total; I use 2 in configuration since mana recovery isn't always enough on league start if we hit the 75% multiple times in a row). Endgame DPS is going to be 50m+ since Ralakesh's didn't get nerfed, so no need to transition to another build unless you want to! Here are some examples of builds that scale damage almost identically (albeit using cast on crit instead of Kitava's Thirst).
Dernière édition par Juminoh, le 25 mars 2024 01:08:23
how far can this build go? Is it a pure mapping build?
"
Only a few Necropolis modifiers have been revealed so far, but one was 34% of damage taken recouped as life which is excellent for our build

Where are you finding this modifier? the only Change I have found for anything on recoup is from the tattoo change (lost recoup)
"
The Tattoo of the Tawhoa Shaman now provides 5% chance to Poison on Hit (previously 2% of Damage taken Recouped as Life).

I cannot seem to find it using CTRL+F on Patch Notes. Was it in a different post or in a video somewhere that I might of missed?

Either way I am going to league start cold dot and swap into this ~75-80 depending on drop luck, I really enjoy the laid back playstyle of autobombers and havent done one with Heartbound Loop yet.
"
jy03154586 a écrit :
how far can this build go? Is it a pure mapping build?

Can do all content with enough investment. Definitely more of a mapping build and while it can do bosses I wouldn't recommend farming them with this build (lots of other builds can do it faster/cheaper).
"
PergBNR a écrit :
"
Only a few Necropolis modifiers have been revealed so far, but one was 34% of damage taken recouped as life which is excellent for our build

Where are you finding this modifier? the only Change I have found for anything on recoup is from the tattoo change (lost recoup)
"
The Tattoo of the Tawhoa Shaman now provides 5% chance to Poison on Hit (previously 2% of Damage taken Recouped as Life).

I cannot seem to find it using CTRL+F on Patch Notes. Was it in a different post or in a video somewhere that I might of missed?

Either way I am going to league start cold dot and swap into this ~75-80 depending on drop luck, I really enjoy the laid back playstyle of autobombers and havent done one with Heartbound Loop yet.

Can see it on one of the example rare items on the reveal page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/necropolis! Probably a random crafting outcome when crafting items with the mechanic, similar to how sentinel worked?
"
Can see it on one of the example rare items on the reveal page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/necropolis! Probably a random crafting outcome when crafting items with the mechanic, similar to how sentinel worked?

ok so your referring to the Chest example from the league crafting mechanic. I missed this! If this is something we can target craft and not just out of the base pool of options (we still don't have a ton of info on the mechanic itself), then we COULD possibly get a lot of the Autobomer self harm builds up and running Significantly smoother, if not faster depending on the level of said craft.

Thanks for the timely reply.
"
20. Get The Adorned with a high roll and craft corrupted rare jewels (look for life recoup, % life and critical strike multiplier

You should update this to say *magic* jewels incase someone isn't reading carefully to the jewel, and simply following the guide
"
Wratho a écrit :
"
20. Get The Adorned with a high roll and craft corrupted rare jewels (look for life recoup, % life and critical strike multiplier

You should update this to say *magic* jewels incase someone isn't reading carefully to the jewel, and simply following the guide

Changed it, thanks for the suggestion!
I don't know how much babysitting you want your guide to do, but you might want to mention some loop pitfalls.

i don't know all of them at all, but as i was testing this in standard i was running a chest with "15% Physical Damage taken as Cold" and this caused the loop triggers to happen significantly less often.

Took me forever to figure it out too (which is embarrassing)
"
Wratho a écrit :
I don't know how much babysitting you want your guide to do, but you might want to mention some loop pitfalls.

i don't know all of them at all, but as i was testing this in standard i was running a chest with "15% Physical Damage taken as Cold" and this caused the loop triggers to happen significantly less often.

Took me forever to figure it out too (which is embarrassing)

Ah that's fair, a bit difficult to explicitly list all ways the heartbound loop damage could be mitigated (there are a lot and I'm sure I'd forget some). I'll emphasize not mitigating physical hits (and when/how you can) more though.
Dernière édition par Juminoh, le 28 mars 2024 22:56:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires