[3.24 Update] Chaos ranged Animate Weapon build | Annihilate Uber Bosses | excellent mapper

"
SubUnit a écrit :
What do u think about Withering Touch Support + new Unholy Might?
50% chance to inflict Withered sounds good, perma 15 stacks
and we can use Breathstealer or Vixen gloves?

Don't use Withering Touch Support with either Unnatural Strength or Severed in sleep, the extra chance to inflict wither is redundant. You have 15+ weapons that attack multiple times per second, this guarantees perfect uptime for 15 stacks of wither on a single target which is what you need.

I don't see the point in Breathstealer unless you're doing something static like Blight maps and Vixen's is only useful if you're planning on using multiple curses or a curse + mark which I don't do early on.
Hint, what's the point of taking Chaos Inoculation and Bone Barrier together. The whole revamp of the skill is that there is now vampirism on lives that we disable. Yes, I know it lacked life to minions before, but the point of the skillet is exactly the new vampirism mechanics.
"
Art_lagutenko a écrit :
Hint, what's the point of taking Chaos Inoculation and Bone Barrier together. The whole revamp of the skill is that there is now vampirism on lives that we disable. Yes, I know it lacked life to minions before, but the point of the skillet is exactly the new vampirism mechanics.

You might wanna take a look at the other allocated Keystones.
The medium budget helmet, did you just purchase a +2 hubris and then eldritch chaos the remaining stats?
"
WeeabooSlayer a écrit :
The medium budget helmet, did you just purchase a +2 hubris and then eldritch chaos the remaining stats?

The best option in terms of crafting is starting out with a fractured +2 and then roll with deafening essence of loathing for mana reservation efficiency until you're happy.

Cheaper options are centered around rolling +2 Minion levels with alterations, regal orb to make it rare and use 3 crafted mods + double crafted energy shield prefixes.

Alternatively you can buy a helmet with decent mods from trade which is what I did.
We have to either double corrupt, or Vaal Temple White Sockets now. They killed Vorici in 3.24 So I'm guessing 4W Triad Grips are a thing of the past. I mean we can get them. But they will be SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive and a LOT more rare.
Do you have an item filter you use with this?
"
niceeyeman a écrit :
Do you have an item filter you use with this?

You don't need any specific loot filter because you're not animating weapons from the ground.
Been playing this for 3.24 league start. Going well so far, pushing into red maps now without much difficulty. Some new discoveries with spectres this league: Spectral Leader and Warcaller are both extremely powerful for ranged AW, granting 20% increased action speed and permanent onslaught respectively. I've been using those in tandem with the Arena Master to great effect.

Making the transition into a higher budget is my next step, just not entirely sure where I want to focus my efforts first. Probably a good six link, although a 5L dendrobate seems quite good on its own.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
hello, is severed in sleep only good for the withered stacks part

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires