[3.23]Tanky/Fast Golem/Offering Stacking Penance Caster (Max Block, 1k reg, 66 pdr, crit, speed)

Such a creative build. I must try it this league because next league there won't be Charms and the Jewel. However, all ubers down, right? How much in total?
Thank you! I suck at bossing but i killed cortex, shaper, eater and exarch with it for one of the challenges.
Dernière édition par cirf, le 6 janv. 2024 19:36:04
"
cirf a écrit :
Thank you! I suck at bossing but i killed cortex, shaper, eater and exarch with it for one of the challenges.

Excuse me. Uber version or just normal pinnacle bosses, sir?
"
wi77iam26 a écrit :
"
cirf a écrit :

Excuse me. Uber version or just normal pinnacle bosses, sir?

uber version
Preferred bandits choice?
I killed all cause i really needed skill points
Been playing this for the past week. It's really great.
Cruising to 100 for the first time. Really nice clearspeed.

Using Oriath's End and 2 megalomaniacs with Primordial Bond and Unspeakable gifts means I pop packs quite often. Feels great.

Tankyness is also nice, capped block/spellblock feels great, life regen from stone golem for DoT's and degens.

Bossing is also nice, just pop 2 brands and jump around a bit.

Farming maps with Abyss and Wandering Path and hardly ever die.
"
TehR a écrit :
Been playing this for the past week. It's really great.
Cruising to 100 for the first time. Really nice clearspeed.

Using Oriath's End and 2 megalomaniacs with Primordial Bond and Unspeakable gifts means I pop packs quite often. Feels great.

Tankyness is also nice, capped block/spellblock feels great, life regen from stone golem for DoT's and degens.

Bossing is also nice, just pop 2 brands and jump around a bit.

Farming maps with Abyss and Wandering Path and hardly ever die.

Really nice variations and clever ideas with the megalomaniacs! I added Stone Golem of Safeguarding to the build, maybe thats also an additional safety layer for your level 100 run.

Also thought about that unatural instict position. How is the offering uptime with slightly less skill effect duration?
Dernière édition par cirf, le 10 janv. 2024 06:28:25
Great build. Thanks for the suggestion. I went in a weird direction with my gear and tree probably, but its working well for me. Just killed wave 30 simulcran for the first time ever, died once but I was playing pretty stupid at the time lol :D

My flasks are trash and some of the other gear is not ideal but its working!
just respecced to this build from a cold dot build, and im loving it, but i cant seem to use 3 auras even with enlighten lvl 3, what am i missing? i dont really know how to export my build from pob...

edit: i figured it out! https://pobb.in/ZwKzcIJCqHtp
Dernière édition par zeppel1n, le 27 janv. 2024 16:14:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires