3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

Has anyone tried graveyard crafting to get the full dmg claw in some more optimized way?
"
mikey2712 a écrit :
Has anyone tried graveyard crafting to get the full dmg claw in some more optimized way?

https://sudos.help/poe/graveyard?hash=YkNxVgWhDupHEv1JKLh8L8W6FjJ1eRZrQWtXxWUcoYg

I did something like this to get mine. Its got some RNG to it though. With the price of the veiled orb you are better off going for triple T1 ele claws.

Hello, new to POE and a litte lost with crafting the claws. I'm up to the part where I'm supposed to craft multimod and then craft global crit multi and elemental pen. Is the multimod the recipe for "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers"? And idk where to find the recipes for crit multi/elemental pen. The elemental pen looks like its crafted through Jun, but I have no idea how he works. Any help would be much appreciated.
"
RainbowDash0545 a écrit :
Hello, new to POE and a litte lost with crafting the claws. I'm up to the part where I'm supposed to craft multimod and then craft global crit multi and elemental pen. Is the multimod the recipe for "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers"? And idk where to find the recipes for crit multi/elemental pen. The elemental pen looks like its crafted through Jun, but I have no idea how he works. Any help would be much appreciated.

Yes for the basic version with two crafted mods you should use can have up to 3 crafted modifiers. Elemental penetration is from dropped items with veiled modifiers. You should check the wiki if you cannot find the information elsewhere. https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Crafting_Bench#Unlocked_via_unveiling

Global crit multi is also listed on that page.
Cool, managed to craft the claws. Thx for the help. Out of curiosity and for future advancment how did you manage to get 3 crafted mods on your claws? (crit multiplier, elemental pen, chance for double damage)
"
RainbowDash0545 a écrit :
Cool, managed to craft the claws. Thx for the help. Out of curiosity and for future advancment how did you manage to get 3 crafted mods on your claws? (crit multiplier, elemental pen, chance for double damage)

There are many ways this league especially with the graveyard. There are a couple crafting guides in the build guide that I made for last league if you are curious.

- Elemental penetration is veiled orb
- Crit multi is rolled either with essences or meta crafting
- Double damage is bench crafted (or veiled orb)

With the price of veiled orbs I would advise against trying it unless you really know what you are getting into/doing.
"
Yalpe a écrit :
"
mikey2712 a écrit :

https://sudos.help/poe/graveyard?hash=YkNxVgWhDupHEv1JKLh8L8W6FjJ1eRZrQWtXxWUcoYg

I did something like this to get mine. Its got some RNG to it though. With the price of the veiled orb you are better off going for triple T1 ele claws.

Thanks for tips, think I'm gonna try making full dmg ones with veiled orbs anyway to get some crafting experience, managed to buy a gemini base with aspd and crit multi fractured.

As the tankier version of the build goes - I'm comfortably running T17s (mostly Ziggurat) with Progenesis/Defiance Of Destiny/Bloodnotch/Immutable Force/Purity Of Elements with dmg as X Watcher's Eye. Threw Mageblood on top with +2% max res from chest. As long as there are no weird hardcore mod combinations this approach is very tanky.

I also decided to add Call to Arms + Enduring Cry.
Dernière édition par mikey2712, le 1 mai 2024 07:58:25
"
mikey2712 a écrit :
"
Yalpe a écrit :
"
mikey2712 a écrit :

Thanks for tips, think I'm gonna try making full dmg ones with veiled orbs anyway to get some crafting experience, managed to buy a gemini base with aspd and crit multi fractured.

As the tankier version of the build goes - I'm comfortably running T17s (mostly Ziggurat) with Progenesis/Defiance Of Destiny/Bloodnotch/Immutable Force/Purity Of Elements with dmg as X Watcher's Eye. Threw Mageblood on top with +2% max res from chest. As long as there are no weird hardcore mod combinations this approach is very tanky.

I also decided to add Call to Arms + Enduring Cry.

Then my suggestion would be to try to craft it using craftofexile's emulator first.
"
Yalpe a écrit :
"
mikey2712 a écrit :

Hey quick question, what's the "divine" in the graveyard planner?
Dernière édition par RainbowDash0545, le 1 mai 2024 21:19:29
sry, I mean what's the "divine" in the gaveyard planner

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires