[3.23] Dual Strike is Back! Vampire champion of Ambidexterity - Maven Down - Clear atlas in a Budget

"
iceiceice1 a écrit :
"
Kursed_one a écrit :
"
iceiceice1 a écrit :
Thanks! Is it worth going to clusters right away, or is there a version without clusters? Please tell me more about the pantheon - which ones do you use?

Arakaali and Abberath most of the time. Because we have small hp pool DoT is defiantly more dangerous.
You can go to clusters after find or craft one with devastator and another with quick and deadly.

Thanks for the answer! Would you be able to create a version without clusters? Sorry for the noob question, I want to try the build, but I don't understand what notes to take before the clusters

The main thing about this build - you Need clusters. Quick and Deadly passive nod gives us so much power and devastator - clear speed. Because it's not meta - even in trade you can easy to buy this for cheap
Updated Gear section
Added Q/A
Added Pros/Cons
Updated video section
PoB updated with new gem!
PoB updated with new gem!
Added new videos with Maven, Sirus and others fights
PoB finnaly updated skills!
Final version of the build now alive
Thanks for sharing, thinking of making a champ to try this new skill.
"
Kursed_one a écrit :

Why we are not using Melee Splash support instead of Tincture?
"
darkragnarok100 a écrit :
"
Kursed_one a écrit :

Because we don't need it. If we use Tincture mastery - we already have it.
But I'm understand what you want to say. Why we are not using Primalist instead. We can and I will adding PoB skill tree with this :)
"
Kursed_one a écrit :
"
darkragnarok100 a écrit :
"
Kursed_one a écrit :

Because we don't need it. If we use Tincture mastery - we already have it.
But I'm understand what you want to say. Why we are not using Primalist instead. We can and I will adding PoB skill tree with this :)

Yes this is what i mean as there are a lot of powerful charm in this league, so it will be a waste if we leave it out.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback, have a nice day.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires