[3.24] 🏹Replica Badge of The Brotherhood Frenzy Stack [Frenzy + Split Arrow] [1-100mil+ SHAPER DPS]

How in the world do you craft that helmet !?? :D

I'm pulling my hair out. Using Pristine, Frigid and Hollow fossils on an item level 83 hybrid armor/eva helm with Fractured Chaos Res is Zero.

It hits 90% of the time the stupid Life regen as a 3rd suffix and no cold mod at all.

Could you please share some tips about it since this is insane ?

Thanks for the build!
"
JayJayFly a écrit :
How in the world do you craft that helmet !?? :D

I'm pulling my hair out. Using Pristine, Frigid and Hollow fossils on an item level 83 hybrid armor/eva helm with Fractured Chaos Res is Zero.

It hits 90% of the time the stupid Life regen as a 3rd suffix and no cold mod at all.

Could you please share some tips about it since this is insane ?

Thanks for the build!

Hollow + Frigid + Sanctified, once you hit suffixes, you slam the helmet with searing ember and use eldritch chaos orb until you hit t1/t2 life. :D
Hey would you mind looking at my character and telling me what I should fix and the most important upgrades I should focus on? I've hit a wall at regular non juiced alch/vaal and go t16s. Having a lot of fun with this build btw. Thanks
"
TheCheesyJoke a écrit :
Hey would you mind looking at my character and telling me what I should fix and the most important upgrades I should focus on? I've hit a wall at regular non juiced alch/vaal and go t16s. Having a lot of fun with this build btw. Thanks

Let's take a look.

1) 63% chance to suppress spell damage (Every spell hit pretty much will one shot you, 100% is the goal)
- You can stack it on gear and invest more skill points.
- You can swap to Hyrri's (You will need to buy the flask to generate endurance charges) (Second weapon setup for frenzy stack before bossing)

2) Lethal Pride is offering only endurance on kill. You can get a better deal, buy the one with the same number as i have on. It will give you 4% life, 5% Double damage, 20% fire res, 20str and endurance charge on kill for 1-2 divine orbs in price.

3) You don't own That Which Was Taken. Lots of bonuses from it, something like chance to get powercharge on kill and mark effect will help damage a lot. You can also go with powercharge or mark + mov speed per frenzy, if you want to zoom a lot.

4) Recraft the helmet. Once you finish prefixes use eldrich chaos orb to hit life and craft +1 pierce. That allows you to save two points from the passive tree.

5) Buy Cinderswallow urn with stun + 10% inc damage to ignited enemies. Put 70% effect on it and you get raw 17% increase for bossing and rares. Throw away Granite flask.

6) Buy +1 frenzy charge spine bow and craft it. Bases are around 2d, and you can craft a decent bow for like 10-20d total. Mine was 22d in total to make.

7) Unlock 3rd charm.

8) Buy Arn's Anguish with vaal crit multi implicit. Roughly 1d or so.

9) No Watcher's eye. Roughly 8-12d for hatred crit though, so it is a bit of an expensive upgrade.

10) Buy darkray vectors that have chance to suppress spell damage vaal implicit.

Do you think Ralakesh boots would work well with this build? -1 Frenzy charge
but perma uptime on all charges so no need for the unique flask / frenzy on offhand / timeless jewel for charge build on bosses, or is the DPS loss too much?
"
ReaperOwnz a écrit :
Do you think Ralakesh boots would work well with this build? -1 Frenzy charge
but perma uptime on all charges so no need for the unique flask / frenzy on offhand / timeless jewel for charge build on bosses, or is the DPS loss too much?

Yes, they are a viable option.

You lose some dps, good chunk of evasion, and some movement speed but overall it is a valid tradeoff.
Hey, mind taking a look at my char? Not sure where should I go about upgrading first, feels like it's very weak against league mechanic juiced rares/bosses even in T14, and I die very easily (though I think that stems from the low damage thing)

I actually do have 6L Replica Farrul Fur in my stash, but moved to Hyrri's Ire because without the 30 suppress on it, it's very hard to make 100% suppress possible.
Dernière édition par minuet715, le 30 déc. 2023 10:03:20
"
minuet715 a écrit :
Hey, mind taking a look at my char? Not sure where should I go about upgrading first, feels like it's very weak against league mechanic juiced rares/bosses even in T14, and I die very easily (though I think that stems from the low damage thing)

I actually do have 6L Replica Farrul Fur in my stash, but moved to Hyrri's Ire because without the 30 suppress on it, it's very hard to make 100% suppress possible.

Your build is still in the infant stages, it will die a lot and be very weak due to having very little dps. You are at around 2m dps on frenzy at the moment.

Until you get some decent HP and max spell sup and good damage you will die a lot, this is not avoidable. It's a different story later on.

Now about the bulid, in order i saw things in PoB:

- Bad Lethal Pride
- Bad Amulet Annoint
- Bad Enchants on Flasks (You want to use flasks on demand for bursting, they are not there to be on high or even any uptime for mapping, apart from quicksilver)

- Missing +1 frenzy charge on gloves
- Take +100 accuracy per green socket on bow mastery
- You can get Arn's Anguish with a useful vaal implicit
- Buy +1 frenzy bow and craft it
- Craft +1 pierce on helmet and remove pierce from tree
- Get 7% or more spell suppress chance vaal implicit on boots (that will cap you without gloves)

- Your Cinderswallow flask is not 10% inc dmg roll
- First charm that you have works against point blank, replace that
- Better Quiver (more life, crit multi, etc)

For the note if you go Farrul's, you drop the avatar of the chase in favor of Quartz Infusion, that will cap your spell suppress and give you phasing so you can use a different mod on the charm.

Other stuff is leveling gems, getting lv 21 gems, getting better helmet, getting better belt, better gloves, amulet, rings, etc. Rings are last thing you upgrade, so taming will do the job until then but other stuff yea.

I suggest you save like 10d, and buy +1 frenzy spine bow and craft that. Also get vaaled belt and boots. Get +1 synth gloves if u wanna craft on them or buy painseeker to help freeze mobs.
Dernière édition par 30Creptus, le 30 déc. 2023 18:24:11
"
30Creptus a écrit :
"
minuet715 a écrit :

Your build is still in the infant stages, it will die a lot and be very weak due to having very little dps. You are at around 2m dps on frenzy at the moment.

Until you get some decent HP and max spell sup and good damage you will die a lot, this is not avoidable. It's a different story later on.

Now about the bulid, in order i saw things in PoB:

- Bad Lethal Pride
- Bad Amulet Annoint
- Bad Enchants on Flasks (You want to use flasks on demand for bursting, they are not there to be on high or even any uptime for mapping, apart from quicksilver)

- Missing +1 frenzy charge on gloves
- Take +100 accuracy per green socket on bow mastery
- You can get Arn's Anguish with a useful vaal implicit
- Buy +1 frenzy bow and craft it
- Craft +1 pierce on helmet and remove pierce from tree
- Get 7% or more spell suppress chance vaal implicit on boots (that will cap you without gloves)

- Your Cinderswallow flask is not 10% inc dmg roll
- First charm that you have works against point blank, replace that
- Better Quiver (more life, crit multi, etc)

For the note if you go Farrul's, you drop the avatar of the chase in favor of Quartz Infusion, that will cap your spell suppress and give you phasing so you can use a different mod on the charm.

Other stuff is leveling gems, getting lv 21 gems, getting better helmet, getting better belt, better gloves, amulet, rings, etc. Rings are last thing you upgrade, so taming will do the job until then but other stuff yea.

I suggest you save like 10d, and buy +1 frenzy spine bow and craft that. Also get vaaled belt and boots. Get +1 synth gloves if u wanna craft on them or buy painseeker to help freeze mobs.

Thank you very much for the detailed answer!
I'll try moving back to farrul and do the quartz infusion instead, as that would help me overcap while changing gloves easily.

Think I'll first try get the +1 pierce veiled mod, buy a better quiver, and maybe craft a +1 frenzy bow first, as it seems like good gloves with +1 is kind of expensive.
Dernière édition par minuet715, le 30 déc. 2023 19:59:36
I really like your build and i want to try it but i really dont get where you get your strenght from since you dont have it in your items nor in your tree

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires