[3.23] General's Cry Earthquake of Amplification and Cyclone of Tumult/Shockwave Slayer.

"
fouquet a écrit :
"
Spoiler
may i ask u last question, right now im 92lvl, and all items gotten, all anointed stuff, all gems (except transfigured eq, but tomorrow will get it). And my adrinaline from champ doesnt work.
im have 3372 hp, in pob i see 55% unreserved hp (its ~1854.6) - so i cant get how work this mechanic. Thats i need a little more unreserved hp, for trigger adrenaline? But then gem petrified blood will not working 100% uptime, right?
I noticed that I was still a couple of lvl lower, in pob for my character was unreserved hp was 54%, and maybe when i will be 97-98lvl im still be at 55% unreserved life and adrenaline will work, cuz each lvl give more hp, right?

Spoiler
Yes you need to make sure your unreserved hp is slightly above 55% to trigger adrenaline with a life flask. Im lvl 95 and I still need to use lvl 19 precision to have the right HP. I think Its lvl 96 for lvl 20 precision and lvl 100 for lvl 21 precision.

alright, i got it,
thank you man for sharing build, that really funny and i lovei it.
great work!
Enjoying the build so far. One question I have is with Blood and Sand, do you stance dance for clear/boss or do you just leave it on blood for the extra damage? Thanks!
"

Enjoying the build so far. One question I have is with Blood and Sand, do you stance dance for clear/boss or do you just leave it on blood for the extra damage? Thanks!

I do a little stance dancing depending on the boss. The ones that dont sit still can sometimes be hard to hit with the aftershocks so I sand stance it. For mapping, I stay in blood stance usually since I have the slayer aoe up.

Also update:

I just cleared the Halls of the Grandmasters with this build! It's my first time completing it :D
Dernière édition par fouquet, le 23 déc. 2023 00:12:43
Another small note: I run the +50% life -25% damage atlas notable when leveling since we have tons of dps but lack high end defenses and mostly rely on mobility for survival.

There is enough damage in the build to clear t16 fully juiced empowered maps even with the notable.
Dernière édition par fouquet, le 23 déc. 2023 00:12:00
"
fouquet a écrit :
"

I do a little stance dancing depending on the boss. The ones that dont sit still can sometimes be hard to hit with the aftershocks so I sand stance it. For mapping, I stay in blood stance usually since I have the slayer aoe up.

Also update:

I just cleared the Halls of the Grandmasters with this build! It's my first time completing it :D

With this exact gear set up?
Dernière édition par Jrex3, le 23 déc. 2023 14:58:11
"
With this exact gear set up?

Yes, this setup (My account is public you can see my current build). I used the mirages at max range to pop all grandmasters with the earthquakes. I died 4 times but cleared the entire thing.
So, can I ask how you are overcoming the limitations on general's cry? Specifically, my experience with this is that general's cry seems to cap the number of ongoing aftershock instances that can exist, to the number of mirages it currently is limited to. So, if the gem currently says 5 mirages, that is the cap on the number of queued aftershocks that can be 'cooking' on the ground.

If I have a set of 5 aftershocks cooking, and I summon 5 new mirage guys, the older aftershocks on the ground will still cook, but they won't pop when their time is up, they just fizzle instead. Then that second set of mirages' aftershocks will pop after their duration is up, just fine, but definitely not that first set that got overwritten.

Based on the opening post you really haven't experienced this problem though, so I am not sure why I am. Im currently just using a 4link of inc duration + gen cry + eq of amplification + brutality as my test links, with avatar of fire allocated, so I do 0 damage and can test consistently. My gen cry cd is 2s and my eq duration is 6.5s. If I just hold down gen cry, no EQ aftershocks will ever pop, as the older ones always get overwritten.

Edit:
As a follow up, you can even see this overwriting taking place. There is a buff icon top left, for general's cry, that sits at 5, all the way until the aftershocks pop, at which point it disappears. Clearly the game internally has not fully despawned the mirages, they stick around until their full attack is finished, ie: when the aftershock is popped. But, they also still count towards the mirage cap, so using gen cry again while aftershock is cooking forces the game to despawn and replace them, and then the aftershock is also deleted as well.
Dernière édition par ActuallyAMan, le 25 déc. 2023 20:15:32
I haven't tested it yet but I never tried either 0 damage or duration above 4.8 seconds on the aftershock. I really hope this isn't the result of the new patch to fix storm rain... If they broke my build to fix storm rain I will be pissed. I can't test it until the 27th.
Dernière édition par fouquet, le 26 déc. 2023 00:02:34
I tested some more, seems like it is what happens when having too much cdr. If I manually cast the gen cry just after I see all of the mirages fully despawn, then it usually will successfully queue up another batch of 5 aftershocks. Sometimes 4 or 3 tho, depending on the timing of my cast and the timing of the last couple of mirages attacking. Bit annoying, but still workable it seems.
Dernière édition par ActuallyAMan, le 26 déc. 2023 00:25:53
Thank god, thanks for the testing. Make sure your unbuffed attackspeed is high enough that your mirages can reliably get the full attack off before despawning in the next cry. I had to remove physical damage support and the two hand mastery which reduces attackspeed for it to trigger all aftershocks reliably.
Dernière édition par fouquet, le 26 déc. 2023 01:05:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires