[3.23] Hollow Palm Ice Crash Build | Raider | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

how to craft body armour like this?
I've assembled this build today, ran a couple alc and go. It's weird. But I do like the build concept. Damage and scaling is there all right, really nice.

Defence layers - not so much. 70 ish % evasion, 46% ish percent physical damage reduction? That's 14k phys max hit. That's MF deadeye level of phys def. We run armor, but no determination, evasion but no Grace, and then we have self cast Steelskin. None of this works together. It may so-so suffice in random alc and go reds, but it quickly becomes unplayable in a little more juiced map.

Atziri's Promise is 4.3% dps and 35 chaos res.
Lion's Roar is 9% dps while right there it interrupts our damage dealing because of the push-away effect. Why on earth would we run these instead of, say, Alchemist's magic flasks?
By the way, proper items for this build cost quite a bunch more than 50 divs, even though it may be due to inflation this league.

I think I'm gonna switch to a Pathfinder, replace flasks for life - granite - silver - progenesis - taste of hate. Add determination/defiance banner/petrified blood, molten shell.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires