[3.24] Dominating Blow Champion - Necropolis-Ready Crit Adrena-minions

Hi, great build, i'm enjoying it so far :D

I want to ask about the impale as i just see the impale chance reach around 40%, is it important/worth it to get to 100% impale chance?
"
dangminh987 a écrit :
Hi, great build, i'm enjoying it so far :D

I want to ask about the impale as i just see the impale chance reach around 40%, is it important/worth it to get to 100% impale chance?

Thanks, it's great to hear that you're having fun.

As for impale, the simple answer is that while it would be great to cap impale chance, it's not really too convenient to pick up much more, or worth sacrificing a different support to fit in Impale Support in most circumstances.

To expand on that, going from 0% → 100% chance to impale is 50% more damage, and going from 0% → 100% impale effect doubles that to 100% more damage.

Dread Banner is very efficient in that regard. It gives both chance to impale and impale effect, not to mention the attack damage from Bannerman and chance to evade, which all get scaled with aura effect. That and the fact that it has no reservation on Champion are why we push Dread Banner so hard.

If Dread Banner already gets us half of the way to that 100% more damage, then using Impale Support, for example, to get the next half would only be 33.3% more damage, relatively. In that case, other supports are a little stronger, and Impale Support's relative value continues to diminish as we push Dread Banner further. Turning that around, Impale Support begins to make more sense as Dread Banner's power goes down, which is why other ascendancies that can't push Dread Banner as far as Champion might use it.

That really just leaves the Rotten Claws cluster jewel notable. I could see stacking it with something like Megalomaniac, but the Megalomaniac would have to be very good to justify the loss of a jewel socket. The limited availability makes that hard to fully recommend, but it would be neat to see someone make it work.
Dernière édition par erdamus, le 6 avr. 2024 04:45:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires