[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

"
dragnmith1 a écrit :
quick question on your nodes with turtle your enemy crit is -100 correct? cause i have allmost same amount and im getting -90 damage reduction from enemy crit

So it totally was -100% and now it's -95% I have no idea why. Anyway it shows in game under defense down towards bottom what enemy crit extra damage reduction is.
really liking this build now..able to have despair,haste,determanation,as permmanet auras now with tempest shield..plus steel skin on auto is awesome for that bleed that comes and goes..thx again for the different aspect of the build

cheers!!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Thanks for the build it has been really fun. I'm a fairly new player and had a few questions though

Do you run SRS of enormity, or just normal srs?

Right now I'm getting 3 spectre from anointing death attunement. But it's possible to get that from gem lvl 25 right? My problem is I'm missing how to do that. I believe I can get 21 from corruption, then +2 from helm, +1 from ashes, but I'm missing the last lvl.

Last question, should I be using zombies until my AG is geared? My 4 slot is AG - spectre - meat shield - zombies. My AG is in budget gear because I'm poor and can't get your recommendations yet, is it still preferable to replace zombies with minion life? I do have the 3 recommended spectres though if that's relevant.

Thanks again this has been the most fun build I've played yet.
"
Tyronicon a écrit :
Thanks for the build it has been really fun. I'm a fairly new player and had a few questions though

Do you run SRS of enormity, or just normal srs?

Right now I'm getting 3 spectre from anointing death attunement. But it's possible to get that from gem lvl 25 right? My problem is I'm missing how to do that. I believe I can get 21 from corruption, then +2 from helm, +1 from ashes, but I'm missing the last lvl.

Last question, should I be using zombies until my AG is geared? My 4 slot is AG - spectre - meat shield - zombies. My AG is in budget gear because I'm poor and can't get your recommendations yet, is it still preferable to replace zombies with minion life? I do have the 3 recommended spectres though if that's relevant.

Thanks again this has been the most fun build I've played yet.

Just normal SRS, enormity caps you at like 5 srs's or something so it's not good.

You have to use death attunement now unless you get like a crazy corrupt on boots or something which is nearly impossible for a rare. You get level 21 gem +1 (if you use ashes, right now i'm using jinxed juju), and +2 from the roll on helm for all minion skill gems. This stops us at level 24 raise spectre. There used to be a tattoo that gave +1 to all int skill gems.

It is also possible to just run 2 spectres which is fine, but I am enjoying running around with new spectral leader. Think it is much better than carnage chieftain in reality.

As for zombies you can just do what you feel is best. Personally I have been enjoying running zombies of slamming (I miss their slam) though they are much squisier idk if I would actually do this full out might actually try to switch back today. That being said dropping minion life has not really caused me a single problem. My AG did die twice but those were crazy rolled t17 maps and both times it was something specific (once a DD, once the returning lightning projectiles with +4 proj) that just shredded him. Don't think minion life is super needed though might be the safer option.

So my TL;DR atm would probably be to run Raise spectre - Raise Zombies - Meat Shield - AG
Sounds good, thanks for the explanations
We can farm T17 map with this build ? And there is a POB with mageblood / kalandra ring ? :)
"
hereatha a écrit :
We can farm T17 map with this build ? And there is a POB with mageblood / kalandra ring ? :)

Been farming t17s fine myself so far, though you have to be careful of some mods like any build and watch your AG. No there is no POB with mageblood and kalandra and as fun as mageblood is I probably still wouldnt do it on this build as it's just not really needed with anything since were minions. About high speed and that's about it.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
hereatha a écrit :

Been farming t17s fine myself so far, though you have to be careful of some mods like any build and watch your AG. No there is no POB with mageblood and kalandra and as fun as mageblood is I probably still wouldnt do it on this build as it's just not really needed with anything since were minions. About high speed and that's about it.

Thanks for the answer maybe I will give it a try (im in searching phase of minions build who can run T17 and usually i love SRS / skele mage and thing like this^^)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires