[3.22] Rakiata's Rage Vortex Slayer - 7/7 Ubers, tanky, ~10 mil DPS

ok thx for the answer, I will look into that !

Good build btw :)
Thanks for sharing this! Super cool build and i'm excited to try it, leveling my slayer now. A few questions though: the price for Defiance of Destiny is up to 4-7+ Div including the anoint, does that change how you prioritize spending currency for the build in the early endgame?

Also, do you have any atlas tree recommendations? Have you noticed which content the build does better/worse against, if any?
Dernière édition par NoroDiscord, le 5 oct. 2023 02:11:00
Hi

I just bought the green nightmare and trying to socket it so i get the bonuses without using the skill points. How do you refund the passive for the jewel slot with a jewel in the socket, like you have on the Path of Building?
I struggle hitting strong enemy in t16 maps please help.
pob: https://pobb.in/IJsH4LCvtusr
Get 20/20 on all your gems, yo. If you lack int then pick up some +4 all attributes tattoos or a +30 int node on your tree.
"
NoroDiscord a écrit :
Thanks for sharing this! Super cool build and i'm excited to try it, leveling my slayer now. A few questions though: the price for Defiance of Destiny is up to 4-7+ Div including the anoint, does that change how you prioritize spending currency for the build in the early endgame?

Also, do you have any atlas tree recommendations? Have you noticed which content the build does better/worse against, if any?
Hey sry for the late response. The build functions just fine without defiance of destiny so I guess you might want to prioritize other things and just wait with doing ubers and other very lategame content until you can afford it. As far as the best content to do with this build I would say boss rushing with Destructive play and maven influence, or invitation farming is the best. I also found sanctum runs to be pretty easy. It generally does worse with clearing maps, especially in the budget version where you dont have any explosions, but it gets better if you can afford an Oriath's End.
"
ZzMidouzZ a écrit :
I struggle hitting strong enemy in t16 maps please help.
pob: https://pobb.in/IJsH4LCvtusr
Hello, yes you are missing half of your damage because you dont have Intimidating Cry. This is the most important skill other than Rage Vortex itself, make sure to equip it and use it on cooldown.
"
Heavyb a écrit :
Hi

I just bought the green nightmare and trying to socket it so i get the bonuses without using the skill points. How do you refund the passive for the jewel slot with a jewel in the socket, like you have on the Path of Building?
Hmm, I'm sorry I really don't understand this question. You have to use the skill points in order to get the effect. Maybe you are looking at one of the lower level trees?
"
Frost666 a écrit :
Hey sry for the late response. The build functions just fine without defiance of destiny so I guess you might want to prioritize other things and just wait with doing ubers and other very lategame content until you can afford it. As far as the best content to do with this build I would say boss rushing with Destructive play and maven influence, or invitation farming is the best. I also found sanctum runs to be pretty easy. It generally does worse with clearing maps, especially in the budget version where you dont have any explosions, but it gets better if you can afford an Oriath's End.

Thanks for the response! Oriath's End is definitely out of budget for now but I hope to get there. This is my current build @ 90. Any immediate input on things I should change/upgrade? My goal is Uber Eater/Exarch. https://pobb.in/ZcQ-i9LAUkUb
"
NoroDiscord a écrit :
"
Frost666 a écrit :

Thanks for the response! Oriath's End is definitely out of budget for now but I hope to get there. This is my current build @ 90. Any immediate input on things I should change/upgrade? My goal is Uber Eater/Exarch. https://pobb.in/ZcQ-i9LAUkUb
Awesome, yeah I see one wasted passive point on the right starting side of duelist where you have your loyalty tattoo, also dont take fury bolts, the 20% phys from the lethal pride bonus is not worth it. Make sure to get the ancestral totem lingering mastery and the 50+ life mastery.

Try to get a few more levels, try to get some better eater/exarch implicits on your boots and chest. Getting the proper ancestral protector enchant on your helm would be big but maybe those are scarce on the market this late in the league, in which case it might be better to get one that isnt a blizzard crown but has the enchant.

Some tips for uber exarch and eater, make sure to roll them with the +40 elemental resistance mod, you can alteration spam it, this actually works in your favour with Rakiata's inversion mod. Also make sure to use a topaz flask for eater and ruby on exarch.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires