[3.21 - 3.22] Sage's Poison Exsanguinate Pathfinder aka Purple Blood

"
JuliusHehehe a écrit :
Hi! ive been playing this on league start and getting into t16's but the build seems to have a big lack of defense and gets ripped easily, especially but phys damage. Have you found any way to fix it or have any good ideas?

I am glad to hear you got that far with the build and are enjoying the league, The best method I could think of for getting defenses into the build would be to drop one of the daggers its a bit of a damage loss but then you can run a shield namely Dawn Breaker, sadly we cant do a full phys shift in this build due to needing the Dendrobate chest to hit poison chance cap I'll do some more looking into though and try and come up with a defensive tree!
Hey man. Currently running the build and it feels pretty fun. However can't really get an idea, where all these enormous numbers come from.
And also why do you use taste of hate, that gives you extra cold, when CIP says, that you deal no elemental damage?
"
IskanderTheGreat a écrit :
Hey man. Currently running the build and it feels pretty fun. However can't really get an idea, where all these enormous numbers come from.
And also why do you use taste of hate, that gives you extra cold, when CIP says, that you deal no elemental damage?

Taste of hate gives phys damage taken conversion to cold, so it improve surv. It can also improve dps if you run rare duggers
Hi i got question, how you made so much dmg in POB. Its almost 6-7x more than my current. I know i got bad weapon or don`t have awakened gems but its still too much difference i think.

https://pastebin.com/9uJ0dreN
"
Jarobot99 a écrit :
Hi i got question, how you made so much dmg in POB. Its almost 6-7x more than my current. I know i got bad weapon or don`t have awakened gems but its still too much difference i think.

Looking at your path of building this is right were I expected the build to sit at with average gear, as far as clear goes this should feel alright but if you are having issues with bossing id suggest dropping the corrupting fever links to run a wither totem as it makes it quicker and more consistent on bosses that will also let you remove the mastery that provides a chance to increase wither stacks to 15 it means you'll have less stacks while clearing but you'll still have them on tougher targets. As far as my pob goes I have around 1mil more damage without the wither stacks most of it is coming from the malevolence watchers eye and the dot corruption on the cip.
ssf viable btw most uniques are overkill, well done
whats the pantheons on this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires