[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

"
AsusD a écrit :
any tips for my build? i'm trying in standard first, since i get a little money over there, but i think there is something i'm missing
Spoiler
(yeah i'm levelling the gems yet XD)

Dude you are literally converting the damage to fire with those gloves XD

Use pulverize instead of damage of full life if the minions are not on full life all the time (due to the helmet, it depends on if you have minion regen nodes also)

Take level 1 desecrate and cyclone to spend less mana.

Aside from the bad roll malachai (1c for a good one), all fine if you didn't troll your tree.

UPDATE: i tried dropping grace for purity of ice: it's fine with the taunt on hit jewel. Now i run both purities with no vitality but i dont feel the need for it.

Current gear:

i have a problem with freeze and chill: i don't feel like the flask is enough quality of life for it... i might go for freeze immune pantheon and shock flask. I'll try it now.

the pob is incorrect because mana reservation and all attributes tattoes don't drop anymore, i will update it soon.

POB UPDATED: https://pobb.in/UJ8CVxL47vDl
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 2 avr. 2024 15:20:10

I'm enjoying some life regen with my damage conversion today.
"
Snolaz a écrit :
"
AsusD a écrit :
any tips for my build? i'm trying in standard first, since i get a little money over there, but i think there is something i'm missing
Spoiler
(yeah i'm levelling the gems yet XD)

Dude you are literally converting the damage to fire with those gloves XD

Use pulverize instead of damage of full life if the minions are not on full life all the time (due to the helmet, it depends on if you have minion regen nodes also)

Take level 1 desecrate and cyclone to spend less mana.

Aside from the bad roll malachai (1c for a good one), all fine if you didn't troll your tree.

UPDATE: i tried dropping grace for purity of ice: it's fine with the taunt on hit jewel. Now i run both purities with no vitality but i dont feel the need for it.

Current gear:

i have a problem with freeze and chill: i don't feel like the flask is enough quality of life for it... i might go for freeze immune pantheon and shock flask. I'll try it now.

the pob is incorrect because mana reservation and all attributes tattoes don't drop anymore, i will update it soon.

POB UPDATED: https://pobb.in/UJ8CVxL47vDl

I made the changes with the gloves, but aside from levelling my gems, i don't see any plausability to reach 2m :S

https://pobb.in/DzbvodOF5iqw

possible it's the tree? i have enough refound for 2 builds XD
You literally have jewels with lightning resistance... And just for this i should stop watching at that pob.
With fresh meat, minions on full life and enemy shocked active (minions crit with lightning damage for at least 15 shock) you already have 2.3 mil.

Gem levels matter alot, maybe just with that you reach 4mil, plus go for pulverize if your minions cant sustain full hp.
Try to catch the rest of the differences with my pob
"
Snolaz a écrit :
You literally have jewels with lightning resistance... And just for this i should stop watching at that pob.
With fresh meat, minions on full life and enemy shocked active (minions crit with lightning damage for at least 15 shock) you already have 2.3 mil.

Gem levels matter alot, maybe just with that you reach 4mil, plus go for pulverize if your minions cant sustain full hp.
Try to catch the rest of the differences with my pob

that one was just a remend since i didn't have any other at the moment

the gems i'm grinding it yet, since i don't have money to buy lvl20 i know they make difference, i just wanted to know if there was anything far wrong XD

but thanks anyway!!!!
couple more questions
1) can we somehow control minions better? i realised its hard to focus anything when i stuck on tukohama for good 2 minutes dervishes focusing him instead of totems on his invulnerable phase
2) what patheons are we using?
3) do we get shock imunity somehow?
4) any good replacement for fresh meat? i noticed its uptime is pretty bad aside from bosses with phases
5) is life roll mandatory on cluster?
"
fensh a écrit :
couple more questions
1) can we somehow control minions better? i realised its hard to focus anything when i stuck on tukohama for good 2 minutes dervishes focusing him instead of totems on his invulnerable phase
2) what patheons are we using?
3) do we get shock imunity somehow?
4) any good replacement for fresh meat? i noticed its uptime is pretty bad aside from bosses with phases
5) is life roll mandatory on cluster?

It took me a bit but I figured out that the lack of control of the dervishes is a downside of our helmet. While the minions "hear the wispers" they don't follow you and convocation doesn't work. It's something we have to work around to get that extra "50% attack speed and damage" from the helmet.
Don't have much time to play nowadays, but finally managed to get thread of hope with large ring and fixed my passive tree a bit. got shock reduction from lesser pantheon but unsure if i should drop Lunaris for freeze immune instead of a flask cuz it sounds too good to get rid of

Still manage to have my resistances up, but maybe I should drop vitality for one of purities of element I convert part of lightning dmg into
Also not sure when I should swap off belt and rely on one with jewels, i like health, regen and increased armor from immortal flesh too much

One more thing, is there any way to get rid of problem with energy drain mobs? They hurt too much if I dont react fast enough
"
S_h_1_n a écrit :
Don't have much time to play nowadays, but finally managed to get thread of hope with large ring and fixed my passive tree a bit. got shock reduction from lesser pantheon but unsure if i should drop Lunaris for freeze immune instead of a flask cuz it sounds too good to get rid of

Still manage to have my resistances up, but maybe I should drop vitality for one of purities of element I convert part of lightning dmg into
Also not sure when I should swap off belt and rely on one with jewels, i like health, regen and increased armor from immortal flesh too much

One more thing, is there any way to get rid of problem with energy drain mobs? They hurt too much if I dont react fast enough

Large ring already? Big upgrade :D I'm just waiting for prices to go down. What was your farming strategy?

I'm just testing panth... maybe i just have a shit roll on the life flask. Definitely lunaris (or solaris for crit reduction, useful vs expedition mobs that always crit) seems the way to go.

I don't have any problems with energy drain mobs, are they in delve? I didn't delve this league.

Immortal flesh is too good, don't swap out of it.

Btw, you guys are also automating the use of wrath with a script right? i setted it to be pressed every 5 seconds.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 3 avr. 2024 06:16:06
Not like I had particular strategy, I was just messing around testing the build, pushed maps with kirac&beyond, then mixed in rituals, scarabs and red altars, now running around with expedition, delve, scarabs, blue altars

Blue altars are quite fun when you roll "negative" modifier for cold and lightning res which just results in higher dmg, while, as I said before, delve is quit meh because of dervishes (or should I blame helmet?) AI

Maybe I'll return to rituals build soon with using all scarabs as I wanted to try those, dervishes and survivability are quite ok to deal with those

btw large ring costed me 8d (i remember few days ago they were already 6+ so i expected those to appear more often but being as expensive?) for one with -20% res which is rather good and not bad for this build. But yeah, upgrade felt big

I encounter energy drain mobs on any map, or are they called otherwise? the ones with blue circle aura which just melts you, so i tend to stay a bit far while dervishes do their job but they're quite annoying to deal with

Didn't automate wrath, it's not tedious for me to press it, but maybe I should look into it to simplify things even more

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires