[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

Hi there, great build.
But how do you survive with negative lightning res?
"
jacosen1377 a écrit :
Hi there, great build.

The chest makes it so that armour applies to lightning damage instead of lightning res. So if you get a lightning hit it gets reduced by the armour not the resistences.

Something else: Do you realize that the dervishs have hp? And they loose hp from the wispers meaning they arent at full life shortly after starting combat. Damage on Full Life Support does nothing.
"
Syncope1990 a écrit :
"
jacosen1377 a écrit :
Hi there, great build.

The chest makes it so that armour applies to lightning damage instead of lightning res. So if you get a lightning hit it gets reduced by the armour not the resistences.

Something else: Do you realize that the dervishs have hp? And they loose hp from the wispers meaning they arent at full life shortly after starting combat. Damage on Full Life Support does nothing.

They seem at max hp most of the times tho, just with 1% regen from tree. Also The quality of gem i suggested gives them leech.

From wiki: "While taking damage over time, the full life condition can still be met by through continuous life recovery, such as regeneration, leech, or flasks.[1][2]"

In reality they take so little damage that the condition should still be met.
"
Snolaz a écrit :
"
Syncope1990 a écrit :
"
jacosen1377 a écrit :

In reality they take so little damage that the condition should still be met.

My devishs actually go down in live to like 50%. If you activate life bars and watch them you will see what i mean. But maybe its just a dps issue of my dervishs for the moment.
It's only dps issue if they have leech. Mine have their hp go down as well. On paper leech should out dot Ancient skull but idk.
Is there an optimal gem setup for all 6 sockets or are we still testing?
I've tested Damage of full life in a couple of maps now. The minions hp bars don't look like they are moving so i'll keep playing damage on full life.

You can chose what you want based on what colors you have and what are your preferences.

All the gems you want to take into consideration i've put them in the POB so you can take an informed decision.

Personally i'd run:
Ele dmg
Minion dmg
crit dmg
volatility
fresh meat
dmg on full life (anomalous)

if you get a green go faster attacks.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 26 août 2023 22:54:57
Guys i have an important update.

I MASSIVELY underestimated tukohama shaman tattoes.

Today i bought 15 of them and now i have 750 life regenerated per second on 4450 hp + 660 shield. That's massive because the only defensive weakness of this build is damage over time and this counters it completely with the fully upgraded pantheons.
Now mapping feels super smooth without having to spam flasks.

Olso, i don't die to lighting damage over time anymore! I have all the time to react.

For 1c each i'd say they feel preatty mandatory, you should definitely buy them.

Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 28 août 2023 01:17:03
I've come to what it seems to be the last update, since i hope you want to see the final form of the build but at the same time i don't want to spam. It's a Pob update and a final gear post here.

In the end i opted for a more defensive setup since i think that the dps is enough at 5 milion.

GEAR:

LAST POB UPDATE (it's based on my current pob and gear with just very minor improvements like the annoint and gem levels, everything else is the same)

https://pastebin.com/hfuNamCR

PS: Yes in the end i gave up damage on full life since in the more difficult encounters in t16 the leech didn't seem to be sufficient + if the dervishes die it is beneficial for the build because of fresh meat. I tested extensively fresh meat vs increased crit strikes and fresh meat is matematically always better since they beak even in damage at 20s of duration, and before that fresh meat is more dps. So basically always.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 30 août 2023 16:55:37
Why you have Fresh Meat in custom modifiers in pob?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires