[3.24] Hollow Palm Cyclone Build | Slayer | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Planning on a 3.23 version of this? Really enjoyed this build so far.
Complete noob to Duelist builds and generally the game as a whole since... Delirium, I think?
How are the early levels of this build supposed to work? Are you expected to not use weapon+shield+gloves and instead rely on Hollow Palm for your damage? The Dancing Dervish has a minimum level of 59, so I'm guessing that there must be an intermediate step, or is this just a "try only when well established in the League and already levelled" kind of build?
"
Belucard a écrit :
Complete noob to Duelist builds and generally the game as a whole since... Delirium, I think?
How are the early levels of this build supposed to work? Are you expected to not use weapon+shield+gloves and instead rely on Hollow Palm for your damage? The Dancing Dervish has a minimum level of 59, so I'm guessing that there must be an intermediate step, or is this just a "try only when well established in the League and already levelled" kind of build?

Yes Hallow Palm will give you more damage at level 30 then most people have at level 70. I'm in my 70's and I am not even using the sword. It's easier to ignore TBH. Make sure you take Brutal Fervour for your 2nd or 3rd lab or you will die all the time in maps.

I also leveled with cyclone...its not at all an issue as OP says. Faster then standing still to cast ground slam. But honestly you can use any skill you want that you can cast without weapons it will one shot everything till maps.

Edit: To the OP...curious of what you think. https://pobb.in/xtkmHkwZnjk1

Using Astramentis fixes so many stat issues and Cyclopean Coil so you can't be frozen (My number one issue at high tier maps!) + more stats! And Bronn's Lithe instead for chest piece.
Dernière édition par sxsilver21, le 21 déc. 2023 14:00:39
Btw, for leveling, just slap Clarity and Purity of Elements on gear and pick Unwavering Stance.
You really have too much damage on low-mid levels, so QoL while leveling is very nice.

P.S. And thx again for build, where i can comfortly leveling with cyclone from beggining
Dernière édition par Helar86, le 24 déc. 2023 10:11:57
why do you use the jar instead of a normal life flask?
"
rattek a écrit :
why do you use the jar instead of a normal life flask?

Killing those worms grants 10% more Damage thanks to Bane of Legends, very useful against bosses. Build relies on leech for regen, and leech is huge, killing those worms also gives you nice leech, which kinda does flask's job of healing. Just use the flask at the start of boss fight to get immediate damage boost.

Quite liking the build so far, kinda squishy when going against stuns or phys dot, but overall very cool and fun to play.
1. Very bad talent kill on 20% life - When u use Culling strike at sword..
2. For what u stack a lot of leech? U have 2k+ lich with 3k hp (Phys max hit 10k) that was fun
3. Rebuild this pls u ned more def mechanincs for clear T17 easly.. Hope u can do this
Dernière édition par lIHateYouAlll, le 7 avr. 2024 01:10:03
got to level 70 using the weapon and my char is so squishy.. I drop dead if mobs touch me in the campaign... Not sure whats wrong but im sooo weak.
do I understand correctly that the links on the weapon are not needed??? only 6 sockets?
Ty.
"
xxxonslaughtxxx a écrit :
got to level 70 using the weapon and my char is so squishy.. I drop dead if mobs touch me in the campaign... Not sure whats wrong but im sooo weak.

For me worked really well on lvl 73. How? Quate simple: i just identifing every good looking 2h-sword/axe, and easy swap it if new one give more dps. Only at 9th act, but didnt have too many prob before. And just now (finally! these f.cking fences) i buy this hollow palm jewel (50c brrrr) and my dps up like 10 times. Its like a crazy - and, you know, its only start. Good luck!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires