[3.24] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Slayer | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Hey guys, shockwave cyclone slayer build is here. Trying the new weapon passive "Knockback direction is reversed with Cyclone" and honestly it's not something you build around it. I keep that mod because i want to showcase otherwise I wouldn't bother to get that.

Champion Version: https://youtu.be/8NLNhPALH6s

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

Shockwave: Shockwave Support is a support gem that causes the supported attack skill to release a Shockwave on hit, dealing attack damage to enemies around the enemy. It causes the supported skill to be restricted to staves and maces.

Mana: "Socketed Attacks have # to Total Mana Cost" mod on body armour solves the mana problem.

Fortify: Overlord (Cluster notable)

Impale Chance:
- Dread Banner (+26%)
- Cane of Kulemak (+38%)
- Skill tree (+30%)
- Gloves (+10%)

Forbidden Flame/Flesh: "Master of Metal" from Champion.

Lethal Pride: Using it for extra damage mods. Look for these mods:
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- 20% increased Melee Damage
- +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
- 30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance

Leveling: Start with ground slam and keep playing until level 68 then switch to cyclone - shockwave setup. Leveling gems and trees are in the video. (Use a two-handed axe while leveling because staff nodes are way up there and all crit related.)

Leveling Uniques:
- Limbsplit (Lvl 13-33) - Reaper's Pursuit (Lvl 33-68)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Daresso's Salute
- Praxis
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24) - Le Heup of All
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress
- Belt of the Deceiver

PoB: https://pobb.in/QfKObEIQ3d7J

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dSwB

Build Video: https://youtu.be/y1fmIyRbNcU

Bandits: Kill All

3.23 CHANGES:
- Cyclone: No longer has "First Hit deals 50% less Damage", "Gain 1 Stage every 0.3-0.2 seconds while Channelling", "Lose 1 Stage every 0.3 seconds while not Channelling, +0.1 metres to radius per Stage, or Maximum 3-6 Stages. It now has 10% increased Area of Effect per 0.1 metre additional Melee Strike Range at all gem levels (previously 8%), and a base radius of 1.6 metres (previously 1.1).
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

3.24 CHANGES:
- Instant Skills can no longer be bound to Left-Click. (You can link molten shell with cast when damage taken if you don't wanna manually activate.)

(Footage is from 3.21)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Shockwave - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Infused Channeling - Pulverise - Brutality (Awakened)

Blood and Sand - Flesh and Stone - Pride - Determination - Dread Banner - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Maim - Ancestral Protector / Molten Shell

Leap Slam - Lifetap (Lvl 1) - Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit

Berserk / Blood Rage / Precision - Arrogance
Dernière édition par wishdropper, le 27 mars 2024 09:24:05
Dernier bump le 20 avr. 2024 13:57:35
Hi, thx for your work! just a short Q. : how good is the survivabillity with this build?
what are the necessary nodes needed on the staff? Just an empale?
Why the video is private now?
Cannot look at youtube video!:/ it says that ur youtube is private:(
how does he gain the endurance charge?
3.22 build using crucible tree nice
What new league mechanic specialization is best for this?
Sooo, with the removal of the phantasmal, divergent, and anomalous gems and no crucible tree I'm assuming you just take the normal version of each of these items?

Not that I can make builds and have to go find them it is just so odd that many of the builds on the forums and most on the vault all seem to have just had 3.23 slapped on them and are considered edited for the new league. Zero talk about what has changed and if the build is still as strong without having the alt gems, no talk about which wildwood ascendency is best, some still show helmet enchantments, others still show un-nerfed versions of items.

Anyway thank you for the build I will probably give it a try this league with normal quality gems.
The new cyclone of tumult is great with 'the stampede' boots.

My earthquake of amplification build basically plays like the classic shockwave cyclone slayer but also has generals cry pushing out some insane slam dps.

Marohi Erqui unique two handed hammer is best in slot for shockwave since you don't care about attackspeed, only base damage and cooldown reduction to maximize shockwave dps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires