[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

"
Purrplexx a écrit :
I feel like my regen is not as it should be, and the damage seems different as well maybe it's related to my hubris only having 2 of the damage notables.

Can eat Uber Shaper beam but everything else will one shot me but in your video for uber shaper it's able to sustain, can you check out my pob maybe something is off?

https://pobb.in/zDh8KfiQKJ4P

I used molten shell to tank 5000 damage from shaper slam, also Sapphire flask was used for cold damage reduction. Flasks can be your defensive layer if you know what damage you will be taking in different contents, and specifically tuned for them.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 27 avr. 2023 04:36:56
"
undeadzx a écrit :
Would it be safe to assume that the bow variant would technically be more damage since we wouldn't be stacking the extra 15% loss of totem life with double 300% explode nodes in lieu of a single 600% node?

I don't know that the extra minion dmg modifier from a second weapon would account for the loss of totem life.

I'd say bow is actually better since you have a quiver which can be strong. In fact the best bow setup for totem explode uses Widowhail, you can check ninja for their setup.
Right, just fire.
"
Raybread a écrit :
I have 25% Chance to Summon + 40% on weaps.
Totem master +30%.

It seems that it only spawns 1 Totem while running Multiple Totems summon 3x.

Am i missing something or i do need above 100% chance to summon Totems +2?

All these mod including multiple totems support says "summon 2 totems", not "summon +1 totem", so 2 is the maximum you can summon each time.
Right, just fire.
"
RussianRainbow a écrit :
Hello, I was wondering if its feasible to make a budget version of this setup? I was trying to look for a explode totem build guide and this looks like the best one so far.

The budget PoB is on the PoB section in OP.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom a écrit :
"
Raybread a écrit :
Totem master +30%.

All these mod including multiple totems support says "summon 2 totems", not "summon +1 totem", so 2 is the maximum you can summon each time.

Well this is not whats happening..

Multiple totem support says +2 to maxmimum number of summoned totems.

I get 3x Totems per cast when this is used.
"
Raybread a écrit :
"
FunRoom a écrit :
"
Raybread a écrit :
Totem master +30%.

Well this is not whats happening..

Multiple totem support says +2 to maxmimum number of summoned totems.

I get 3x Totems per cast when this is used.

The maximum number of totems that can be alive gets +2. Originally it is 1.

Then, whenever you summon a totem you summon 2 instead of 1.

If you self-cast the totem 2 times with multiple totems, 4 gets summoned, but since your maximum is 3, 1 will die.

If you use the 40% chance to summon 2 totems, since your maximum totem does not get increased, when you summon 4 totems, 3 will die.
Right, just fire.
How important is the minion roll on the wep? I just picked up a dagger +1 spell/skill, chaos dmg and totem xplode mod.

Should i re-roll for the minion dmg? Im PF btw
Alright thanks a ton man, this build looks pretty damn fun cant wait to try it out!
I was using another variant of this build but this one feels better, I did not played for a while, does totem get minion buffs atm? =O
I thought totem was a structure, not a minion

I can't find any jewel with the Master Alchemist on trade, do I need to drop/craft it by myself?
Dernière édition par xedrek, le 27 avr. 2023 16:58:21
haven't kept up with this thread in about a week, just checked today and the current setup shows wands without any crucible tree. Does this build not use exploding totem crucible anymore or am i missing something?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires