[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

Hello! I've some questions regarding build. Was lucky enough to drop first mirror and wanted to try this Explode Totems.
1) My understanding is we try to achieve as much extra chaos damage / conversion to chaos as possible, so we don't have DoT poison cap. Do we still deal poison damage? Shall we also scale it/have poison chance?
2) Because we take spiritual aid we will scale our damage with Minions increased dmg. Is there any point in doing so without Elegant Hubris with so well rolls?
3) Slavedriver's Hand would fit there well? Then my assumption is we don't take EB, right?
4) Is Ashes of the Star worth using there? It should boost a damage for a margin I guess? Bloodnotch and Immutable Force and Progenesis is something that I would like to add to build.
5) Assuming I will get Mageblood, are there any other changes in the build required? Is it worth to use at all?

Sorry for a lot of questions, but was trying to find some matching builds on poe.ninja, but a lot of them seems to be mixed and non-complete/missing parts I described.
"
Witnes a écrit :

1. No poison

2. Impossible Escape to Ancestral bond if no good Elegant Hubris

3. Yes

4. Kinda ok to use ashes, if you use devouring totem and link with enhance, and probably putting the setup on a bow

5. The focus on my build is to create a life flask so strong that you would ignore all damage over time in the game. Using mageblood bloodnotch immutable means you should go something like cold conversion instead of my build so you can use 4 utility flasks and survive without needing a life flask. I would suggest you go check on other guides since I did not cover those build paths well.
Right, just fire.
Great build, great quality of documentation!

One thing I cant quite figure out:
I got your PoB from like some days ago. Your totems get up to 16k hp. Mine to only around 8k. Gear-wise I think Im only missing the 2nd +2 on my Diallas (my totem is at lvl 30 atm).

Im starting to think the 2x 15% reduced totem life from crucible-mod might tank a lot, since its not showing in your PoB somehow (but why?).

EDIT:
I importet my sceptres in your pob and your totem hp went down by 1k.

EDIT#2: Apparently my PoB just shows +5 while hovering over my Rejuvenation Totem, but its 21 and ingame it says +4 from item and +5 from support, which makes 30...
on manually setting the totem in PoB to lvl 26 (to match the ingame 30) I get around 13,4k totem hp... what setting am I missing?!
Dernière édition par Jottison, le 2 mai 2023 14:04:59
How'd you go about creating your wands? And I've been crucible-ing wands and haven't found MoM.
"
Ominith a écrit :
How'd you go about creating your wands? And I've been crucible-ing wands and haven't found MoM.

1. buy wands with mom, totem mods separately

2. make sure the nodes on the 2 wands you merge are pathable, as the nodes will not change their positions

3. allocate nodes you want to increase chance of success

4. crucible merge

5. fail miserably and buy a completed wand and craft mods on it
Right, just fire.
"
Jottison a écrit :
what setting am I missing?!

If you check your gears in PoB your body armour actually has a socket configuration. Probably something like G=R=R=G=G=R.

The problem is when you import the gems PoB will rearrange them so that your main skill will always be at top, and then it assumed the skill goes to the first socket, which is likely not red.

Now that you have reminded me I probably need to check my PoB too.

Edit: yep it is missing 2 levels, fixed
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 2 mai 2023 21:30:16
What's the best way to level this build please?

Tried doing it the other day and got a few of the weapons with 200/300% explode and wasn't able to kill blue or rare mobs in act 3 [always like to try level as the build im going to play if at all possible]
"
FunRoom a écrit :

1. The bloodnotch and immutable force jewel

This jewel combo allows you to get hit and instant recover 50-60% of damage taken as life. It can be used with Mind over Matter for insane survivability as the remaining 40% damage is taken from mana instead of life, meaning your life bar will not move at all.

If I take Mind over Matter on the tree (I understand that these are extra points :) but making the same scepter with MoM is unrealistic for me) and along the way I can take energy shield mastery --- is it worth it?
I will lose in damage - I will not be able to take 2-3 additional nodes for 80% damage increase (not enough points for Impossible Escape - only 2 nodes from elegant hubris can be taken along the way).
The question is insane survivability - will MoM and bloodnotch and immutable force give me the opportunity to tank Sirus, Shaper and others like in your videos? Or even better than yours? :)
"
stick111 a écrit :

If I take Mind over Matter on the tree --- is it worth it?

No, the whole purpose was to tank Sirus Storm. It does not help with petrified blood which is the main defense for all contents.

If you really want to just chill in the storm, a cheaper option is to drink Sorrow of the Divine without EB.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom a écrit :

No, the whole purpose was to tank Sirus Storm. It does not help with petrified blood which is the main defense for all contents.
If you really want to just chill in the storm, a cheaper option is to drink Sorrow of the Divine without EB.

I probably didn't ask my question correctly :)
I just wanted to know - if I'm willing to spend points to go through the tree to MOM + put these 2 jewels (bloodnotch and immutable force) --- will my survivability increase even more?
That is, literally what you wrote yourself in the description, but were not ready to spend points on ES mastery.

And one more question - your new version with grandspectrums - how is it?

I already have these 2 jewels (bloodnotch and immutable force) and if your current version of the build is better - I will sell them and put them in the build update :)
Perhaps adding these 3 components (MoM + bloodnotch + immutable force) to your new build is already redundant?
Dernière édition par stick111, le 3 mai 2023 16:27:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires