[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
moumout a écrit :
Hi ! i followed your Skeleton build and it was really great !
Now im trying SRS, since i never played with it, and its you again ! hehe

What would you recommend for 6L pre-poison setup for SRS ?

And where do you find your spectres ? Arena Master and Ancient Suffering ?

Ty for the guideline ^^

You can whisper me ingame for the spectres, ign: sadpandacwemotionaldt.
https://poeplanner.com/b/DB4 This is a build I used before poison srs, I prefer using vaal absolution and elemental melee srs to level up before poison.

Arena master can be found in drox maps and Ancient suffering in delve, haunted remains.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
hey i hit lvl 96 recently and wanted to swap to your build was wondering since the pob only has a lvl 100 tree which 4 nodes i could grab later on the road to 100?
"
BrooklynGoon a écrit :
hey i hit lvl 96 recently and wanted to swap to your build was wondering since the pob only has a lvl 100 tree which 4 nodes i could grab later on the road to 100?

From what I have seen you already made the build but I can make some suggestions. I think what you did was a good call, sanctum of thought might be an extra, or you could remove from life points if you feel like your es is too low to cast envy.
thanks for the help one last question i can't seem to be able to cast haste im guessing i need to get an ashes first to fit it in?
"
BrooklynGoon a écrit :
thanks for the help one last question i can't seem to be able to cast haste im guessing i need to get an ashes first to fit it in?

Yeah you need ashes and the charisma aura enchant on the amulet makes it easier to fit all the auras in.
Hello, big brain!

This will be my first minion build.
I can do mapping too?
My idea with this build is to farm bestiary well and do ubers bosses.

Can I count on you in case of doubts here in this post?

And thanks for this build.
thanks for your answers and for the Spectres Ig !
i started the swap with only a 90% darkness enthroned and 2x 15% chance to poison and wow, its just kill everything so fast while leveling :O
i didnt put Malevolence because i dont have enough reservation yet and i prefer going fast with Haste !

What league mechanic is the best to farm with this build ? Legion is a bit annoying since i cant focus the good targets

Really nice build so far !
"
maicodob a écrit :
Hello, big brain!

This will be my first minion build.
I can do mapping too?
My idea with this build is to farm bestiary well and do ubers bosses.

Can I count on you in case of doubts here in this post?

And thanks for this build.

Yeah, it is also a mapper ^^
"
moumout a écrit :
thanks for your answers and for the Spectres Ig !
i started the swap with only a 90% darkness enthroned and 2x 15% chance to poison and wow, its just kill everything so fast while leveling :O
i didnt put Malevolence because i dont have enough reservation yet and i prefer going fast with Haste !

What league mechanic is the best to farm with this build ? Legion is a bit annoying since i cant focus the good targets

Really nice build so far !

Invitations like shaper and elder guards
essences
harvest
strongboxes

I fully specced these on the passive tree on my way to mageblood.
I don't know how in heavens I got this crucible tree but this is working WONDERS!!
My clear speed is way better and I got to kill uber shaper, maven, uber eater of worlds and uber searing exatch.
I did some changes in my build to fit more survivability and I'm living a lot better.

And using a Watcher's Eye with return in mana using clarity when you're hit I get the point in MOM and my mana can be sustained even in non regen maps.
As I tested, "hit's can't be evaded" is the best option on weapon, since a lot of hits are ignored when you have only accuracy.
Dernière édition par H2OBenta, le 7 mai 2023 10:35:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires