[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
wrath32 a écrit :
Is awakened multistrike a lot better than divergent multistrike?

Bigger hit on 3rd repeat means bigger poison inflicted, yeah a lot better.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey want to thank you for writing out this guide, has been really fun playing minions for the first time!

I'm trying to follow the guide as best as I can but I feel like I'm missing a ton of damage - according to pob I'm around 10m off the DOT cap. I also feel it in-game especially when doing sanctum runs. My current plans are to get 21 Divergent SRS -> Awakened Multistrike, but even with those it seems like I'm missing damage. Any help would be appreciated!
https://pobb.in/HjUrYumaKlU0

Also dropping the small cluster for the Flesh/Flame Jewels caused my Spell Suppression to drop from 100 -> 90. What do you think is better tattoos or a flask until I have a Mageblood?

Thank you!
"
Jigarxp a écrit :
Hey want to thank you for writing out this guide, has been really fun playing minions for the first time!

I'm trying to follow the guide as best as I can but I feel like I'm missing a ton of damage - according to pob I'm around 10m off the DOT cap. I also feel it in-game especially when doing sanctum runs. My current plans are to get 21 Divergent SRS -> Awakened Multistrike, but even with those it seems like I'm missing damage. Any help would be appreciated!
https://pobb.in/HjUrYumaKlU0

Also dropping the small cluster for the Flesh/Flame Jewels caused my Spell Suppression to drop from 100 -> 90. What do you think is better tattoos or a flask until I have a Mageblood?

Thank you!

You seem to be doing great buddy, for spell supp cap you could tattoo cold res on your dex next to green nightmare and you could tattoo all resist in range of the green nightmare.
Other than that you seem to be doing fine, once you get the alt qual jewels you would be good outside of mageblood.
I see you replaced Ashes amulet with +3SRS Dragonfang. It's because you moved Ashes to other character or its better for this build?
"
Asag a écrit :
I see you replaced Ashes amulet with +3SRS Dragonfang. It's because you moved Ashes to other character or its better for this build?

yeah I am doing a tota build, my ashes is there. Also I am done with the league so I am mostly gambling with my items ^^
I also level up Void Sphere 1 HP TOTA farmer but I do elementalist. Don't even know whats the difference.

Out of curiosity to what TOTA rank you took SRS build? I'm around rank 700 but games take too long so I decided to try this CC build.
"
Asag a écrit :
I also level up Void Sphere 1 HP TOTA farmer but I do elementalist. Don't even know whats the difference.

Out of curiosity to what TOTA rank you took SRS build? I'm around rank 700 but games take too long so I decided to try this CC build.

I think I went to 800 or 900 rank easily. The problem with tota is its like a delve scaling so no matter what you do it does not matter, you ll get 1 shot sometime ^^ Thats why evasion 1 hp chars do best there.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Asag a écrit :

yeah I am doing a tota build, my ashes is there. Also I am done with the league so I am mostly gambling with my items ^^

Are you not using the Mageblood anymore? Didn't see it on last poe.ninja build- Darkness Enthroned is in it's place.
"
JibbiddyBo a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Asag a écrit :

Are you not using the Mageblood anymore? Didn't see it on last poe.ninja build- Darkness Enthroned is in it's place.

I used it to gamba endleague for fun.
Got this up to ~95k dps per minion at lvl 89 with a few tweaks and fewer gems. Thank you for sharing this! Note that this sacrifices a lot of spell block.

https://pobb.in/3WoJRlwGqJib
Dernière édition par Seaweed1107, le 8 oct. 2023 06:31:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires