[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
i cant seem to get the right colors on this..spent like 50 tainted chromes so far. is there a second green gem i could use instead of a blue one? or just keep trying with chromes?

dont use tainted chromes, because your chest is an EV/ES one, just bench craft "1 blue", using 4 chromes + 4 vaal. much more cost effective.

i didnt know you could craft on corrupted items. anyway i tried many times and now i ran out of vaal orbs. is it even possible to get 4b 1g 1r on this item?

can i just replace one of the blue gems with hypothermia? or i would lose a lot of damage?
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 18 juin 2023 02:45:55
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
i cant seem to get the right colors on this..spent like 50 tainted chromes so far. is there a second green gem i could use instead of a blue one? or just keep trying with chromes?

dont use tainted chromes, because your chest is an EV/ES one, just bench craft "1 blue", using 4 chromes + 4 vaal. much more cost effective.

i didnt know you could craft on corrupted items. anyway i tried many times and now i ran out of vaal orbs. is it even possible to get 4b 1g 1r on this item?

can i just replace one of the blue gems with hypothermia? or i would lose a lot of damage?

It's not hard on an INT DEX base. Benchcraft 1R 1B / 2B / 1B.

Like what SOK said, you do not want to use tainted chromes on this base as the INT and DEX requirements will cause blue and green sockets to be favored over red for non-tainted crafting.

You can replace Controlled destruction with Hypothermia for now. Awakened Ele Focus is important because it provides +1 gem level at lvl 5.

Not sure what is the purpose of using this base though.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"

because it was cheap. even now when the league is pretty dead because of D4, body armour is still expensive. i thought prices would go down by now.
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 18 juin 2023 06:11:16
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"

because it was cheap. even now when the league is pretty dead because of D4, body armour is still expensive. i thought prices would go down by now.

look for a +1 to socketed gem levels implicit rare chest. might be better, with suitable affixes (whether offensive or defensive), such as non-curse aura effect, or even +1 curse, or +1 socketed support gems.

if you've hit lvl 30 on vortex/creeping frost, additional levels are diminishing returns, so there might be better use of currency on other gear options/affixes that could make your purchases significantly cheaper.
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"

Considering the price of tainted fusings is very low now at 20c or less, you can just buy a +4 base and use tainted crafting to get it 6-linked. You can get a much better base as I consider the % life roll to be low value as compared to +2 gem levels.

Trade link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/gDJnzb7cQ

This method is elaborated in the guide under chests and I also have a video specifically covering this. At that point of time, a tainted fusing cost about 1/4 divine. Now you can get more than 10 for one divine. Hence the average price of 6 linking via tainted crafting is ~1 divine atm.

Skin of the Lords Alternatives and Tainted Crafting: https://youtu.be/jpIUj5Uzoa4
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
thanks for explaining! i
im almost there just need the colors. i just keep crafting "1 blue" ? i did this and 200 vaal orbs later still cant get the colors. am i doing it right?

"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
thanks for explaining! i
im almost there just need the colors. i just keep crafting "1 blue" ? i did this and 200 vaal orbs later still cant get the colors. am i doing it right?

200 vaal orbs as in 50 attempts!? Yes, you should be benchcrafting 1 blue. For this specific chest, 1 red is slightly better.

Average attempts using 1B is 12.2: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

1R is 10.8.

Inputs:
6 sockets
76 dex 76 int
Desired colours: 1R 1G 4B
finally done. my vortex/creeping frost is lvl 30 now. thanks for the help :)

"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
finally done. my vortex/creeping frost is lvl 30 now. thanks for the help :)

Congratulations! :)
I like this build, currently level 91. But now I’m having the problem that I’m just dying way too often, and the suggested gear upgrades, while not only quite expensive, would make me even less tanky, like the skin of lords or the belt, or even the helmet. How do I die less or is there a way to build/play this to be more tanky?
Edit: my budget is around 3 div and 300c
Dernière édition par Nabster, le 19 juin 2023 06:25:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires