[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

"
5ecured a écrit :
Is this still a good choice for doing ubers?

It can clear all Ubers.

Good choice is relative.

As compared to EA totems, it has better mapping but worse pinnacle bossing.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
Affliction is only my second league. I REALLY fell in love with Cold DOT in ancestors and I appreciate your hard work to keep it alive.
"
X x GUTBOMB x X a écrit :
Affliction is only my second league. I REALLY fell in love with Cold DOT in ancestors and I appreciate your hard work to keep it alive.

You're welcome. Hope your league is going well :)
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Hey mate, I am in bit of the pickle.
I switched to the high budget version but the dps is incredibly low (3.4 mil creeping frost). Can you give me any advice on how to fix it? I have around 20 spare divs.

pob link: https://pobb.in/32F1_fG6wM9t

With best regards.
Dernière édition par OlegJmih, le 11 janv. 2024 12:44:45
"
OlegJmih a écrit :
I switched to the high budget version but the dps is incredibly low (3.4 mil creeping frost). Can you give me any advice on how to fix it? I have around 20 spare divs.

With best regards.

Where do you see 3.4m?

Anyway, to increase your DPS:

1. Mark of the Shaper >> get max roll increased spell damage line and use catalysts to further increase the spell damage

2. Replace gloves and elder ring for as much resistances as possible to support the changes in 3 and 4. Use prismatic catalysts on the elder ring to further increase resistances if required. On your new gloves, roll Cold DoT multiplier implicit.

3. Get a high roll non-damaging ailments line on your amulet. It will scale shock, scorch and chill effect.

4. Get at least 7% Cold DoT multiplier on each the three rare jewels.

5. 20% quality on Divine Blessing, Bonechill and Efficacy. lvl 21 on Frostbite.

6. Some SP reallocation:
16% cold damage node >> Reservation mastery for 10% increased aura effect
+50 max life mastery >> 15% life mastery

I saw your flasks and recommend:
a. Get freeze immunity from Pantheon

b. After a, your life flask can be rolled for corrupted blood immunity with instant/semi-instant effect.

c. Your utility flasks suffixes can provide increased armour, evasion and reduced curse effect.

Cheers~
Dernière édition par LkGGz, le 12 janv. 2024 03:55:56
Yo whatsup boyz, having a blast this league with my setup so far https://pobb.in/i3FbTD0TLH5y.

Did sirus and uber elder until now, going for maven/searing/eater next. Blasting through t16 juiced maps no problem. Sometimes getting chain mini-stunned in melee and randomly dying which makes grinding for more levels a hassle, ranged mobs are also a pain in the ass unless you keep moving and dashing. Other than that this build is awesome.

Not sure why you got more than double armor/evasion on your high dps pob compared to mine. Maybe I messed something up in pob?
Dernière édition par Vorteck, le 13 janv. 2024 02:48:04
"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
OlegJmih a écrit :

With best regards.

Where do you see 3.4m?

1. Mark of the Shaper >> get max roll increased spell damage line and use catalysts to further increase the spell damage

2. Replace gloves and elder ring for as much resistances as possible to support the changes in 3 and 4. Use prismatic catalysts on the elder ring to further increase resistances if required. On your new gloves, roll Cold DoT multiplier implicit.

3. Get a high roll non-damaging ailments line on your amulet. It will scale shock, scorch and chill effect.

6. Some SP reallocation:

b. After a, your life flask can be rolled for corrupted blood immunity with instant/semi-instant effect.

c. Your utility flasks suffixes can provide increased armour, evasion and reduced curse effect.

Cheers~

I have to applaud you abruptly, tricky tips, helped me.
"
Vorteck a écrit :
Yo whatsup boyz, having a blast this league with my setup so far https://pobb.in/i3FbTD0TLH5y.

Did sirus and uber elder until now, going for maven/searing/eater next. Blasting through t16 juiced maps no problem. Sometimes getting chain mini-stunned in melee and randomly dying which makes grinding for more levels a hassle, ranged mobs are also a pain in the ass unless you keep moving and dashing. Other than that this build is awesome.

Not sure why you got more than double armor/evasion on your high dps pob compared to mine. Maybe I messed something up in pob?

Glad to hear :)

The variance in armour/evasion is mainly flask rolls, Revenge of the Hunted wheel and lvl 21 Grace/Determination.

The main driver is your flasks' rolls. The current Granite flask has reduced effect resulting in reduced armour gained and suffixes for increased armour and evasion are missing.

Get new flasks with suffixes for increased evasion and armour, and their prefixes must not be "reduced effect" roll (in fact, there is an increased effect prefix at the expense of duration if you want a further boost).

If you get a high roll suffix , your armour would have almost caught up with the POB and your evasion is around 5k away.

Revenge of the Hunted wheel and lvl 21 gems are quite straightforward, you need more SP for the former and the latter requires purchase of gems.

Evasion will still be ~2k lower because your gloves and boots do not grant evasion.

Updated POB: https://pobb.in/kQYEWcPGZV-r

Cheers~
Dernière édition par LkGGz, le 14 janv. 2024 06:53:30
"
OlegJmih a écrit :
"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
OlegJmih a écrit :

With best regards.

Where do you see 3.4m?

6. Some SP reallocation:

Cheers~

I have to applaud you abruptly, tricky tips, helped me.

^_^
quite new to POE and probably this was not the best build to start with, anyhow I managed to get to level 11 maps with current setup,
but really feels squishy, specially in in big group of monsters, with some ignite, looking for any advises for the build, here is pob: https://pobb.in/pUhErBxXDrlO

have now budget of 2 div to upgrade

BR
Dernière édition par armag21, le 14 janv. 2024 07:44:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires