[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

In your latest build, you've got some burn charms and ticked enemy burning on configuration. Where is the enemy burn coming from? I couldn't see anything on items or the tree.
"
Astim a écrit :
Hi, hello. I'm writing this after Christmas party. What would you upgrade in my setup. I have around 30 div. https://pobb.in/A8rYL6oMyhhE

Btw. I thought that this build will just carry me, to autobomber setup, but I fell in love with icicle mine, I can do Blight and Legion. In the past I thought that these league mechanics were not fun, but HoT wasn't good enough.

Thanks in advance. Happy holidays and happy new year.

Edit: DoT's are quite annoying with this setup.

It's possible to get immunity / 100% avoidance / chaos res to fix this problem.
It just doesn't really bother me^^.
"
Poizoom a écrit :
In your latest build, you've got some burn charms and ticked enemy burning on configuration. Where is the enemy burn coming from? I couldn't see anything on items or the tree.

Any fire damage (Heatshiver for example).
If you look at mobs, you will actually see them burning too (for a few seconds after being hit).
So wait until 50 to swap to icicle mines? i tried at 38 and it was awful haha

Hello guys i'm using this sceptre that i got since i switched to this build. i have 40 divine to invest right now and i have also 3 socket shroud.
Can somebody tell me what sceptre would be better? I'm looking at different sceptre on the trade but when i import it on my pob the damage is always lower that the one i'm using right now...
Can somebody please help? And maybe help me to the next stepps to get the buidl better? Helmet with reservation enchant + englhten lv 4 is damn expensive...
Dernière édition par OTTOGIGA, le 26 déc. 2023 12:10:43
"
OTTOGIGA a écrit :

Hello guys i'm using this sceptre that i got since i switched to this build. i have 40 divine to invest right now and i have also 3 socket shroud.
Can somebody tell me what sceptre would be better? I'm looking at different sceptre on the trade but when i import it on my pob the damage is always lower that the one i'm using right now...
Can somebody please help? And maybe help me to the next stepps to get the buidl better? Helmet with reservation enchant + englhten lv 4 is damn expensive...

PoB a Divinarius with very good spell damage and very good crit multiplier roll too!
It's quite hard to get / craft a better weapon.
Divinarius is a good "budget" option.
(But you have to get one with a very high spell dmg + very high crit multiplier roll!)
The downside is no mine throwing speed, no projectile speed.
Make sure to get it from other sources.

You may have a look at my video about how to craft a +2 amulet with t1 multi for about 14 div. Anoint +1 frenzy.

+8 or +9 Boots is another upgrade.
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 26 déc. 2023 12:38:35
Thanks for sharing this amazing build. I am still a new player and don't know anything about this game yet. So I would like to ask how do you deal with the minus chaos resistance? It seems like this league has many chaos monsters and having minus chaos resistance could be a problem.
Thank you very much for the guide. I'm trying to keep up, but I think there are a lot of complicated interactions with unique items. In particular, I can't get my head around March of the Legion. Why are they so special, and should i socket specific gems into them?
"
JesusKristus_v2 a écrit :
Thank you very much for the guide. I'm trying to keep up, but I think there are a lot of complicated interactions with unique items. In particular, I can't get my head around March of the Legion. Why are they so special, and should i socket specific gems into them?

If you look at the mods for the boots it says + to aura gems. Icicle mine is an aura gem so it will boost the level of that gem. Ideally you want +5 to aura gems on the boots. So put your icicle mine gem setup in them. For a bit more spice you can get corrupted boots with a +2 to projectile gems,(Icicle mine is also a projectile gem) as well as the +5 aura gems for an even bigger boost.They are very cheap and the boost is very significant. I hope that helps.

Here's a trade link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/KqRQj7RT5
Dernière édition par DopeOnWax, le 27 déc. 2023 07:22:10
"
DopeOnWax a écrit :
"
JesusKristus_v2 a écrit :

If you look at the mods for the boots it says + to aura gems. Icicle mine is an aura gem so it will boost the level of that gem. Ideally you want +5 to aura gems on the boots. So put your icicle mine gem setup in them. For a bit more spice you can get corrupted boots with a +2 to projectile gems,(Icicle mine is also a projectile gem) as well as the +5 aura gems for an even bigger boost.They are very cheap and the boost is very significant. I hope that helps.

Here's a trade link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/KqRQj7RT5

Yeah, that helps a lot, thanks!

These are never used together with bitterdream then?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires