[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Hello. I am just trying the build in acts and having a total blast. Cant wait to league start and rush maps.

I was just wondering, would you change or recommend something specific for Legion farming? I've seen some videos on YT and this build should excel at it.

Thanks for this great guide!:)
"
pepsilimemango a écrit :

I was just wondering, would you change or recommend something specific for Legion farming?

Not really, maybe Gloomfang amulet.

Just complete the vast majority of maps on your Atlas first, before you start farming anything. I shared the basics of the current Atlas progression meta somewhere at the bottom of the guide.
I just watched the 3L video, and it looks like you throw mines and they automatically detonate? i'm genuinely curious about this as i've always been turned off from mines with the thought of having to detonate on my own
"
so1ek1ar a écrit :
I just watched the 3L video, and it looks like you throw mines and they automatically detonate? i'm genuinely curious about this as i've always been turned off from mines with the thought of having to detonate on my own

Detonate on left click will detonate mines while moving (even if you replace move with detonate, left click will still move your char!)

I also bind detonate on another key, to detonate mines without having to move (can be useful in some boss encounters)
How is this build looking for Sanctums and Uber bossing for the upcoming league?

I went with TS MF Deadeye for TOTA, which required tons of investment and resulted in ~3.6k deaths at the end of the league, therefore I'm looking for something more chill, less squishy and something that relies on farming bosses rather than ultra-juiced maps (hurts my weak GPU too).

Is this build still safe for the things I want to do, or should I keep looking? Thanks!
"
silas66 a écrit :
How is this build looking for Sanctums and Uber bossing for the upcoming league?

I went with TS MF Deadeye for TOTA, which required tons of investment and resulted in ~3.6k deaths at the end of the league, therefore I'm looking for something more chill, less squishy and something that relies on farming bosses rather than ultra-juiced maps (hurts my weak GPU too).

Is this build still safe for the things I want to do, or should I keep looking? Thanks!

I can't tell... Transfigured Icicle gem looks promising in terms of single target damage, but you have to test it live... There are also other changes you have to keep in mind: new Simplex Amulet base, Charms, ... there are also different ways to build an Icicle build for bossing (Badge of the Brotherhood version or Diallas or Victarios version for example). The Heatshiver nerf is a pretty big deal for what you are looking for (Sanctum + Ubers). To make it an Uber bosser, you have to invest a lot into this build too.

There are a lot of bossing builds, but most of them are not made for Sanctum. Therefore you may want to decide for either Sanctum or Uber bosses in advance.
Im hoping u have a sanctum version of this :D build looks sick asf otherwise
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
silas66 a écrit :

I can't tell... Transfigured Icicle gem looks promising in terms of single target damage, but you have to test it live... There are also other changes you have to keep in mind: new Simplex Amulet base, Charms, ... there are also different ways to build an Icicle build for bossing (Badge of the Brotherhood version or Diallas or Victarios version for example). The Heatshiver nerf is a pretty big deal for what you are looking for (Sanctum + Ubers). To make it an Uber bosser, you have to invest a lot into this build too.

There are a lot of bossing builds, but most of them are not made for Sanctum. Therefore you may want to decide for either Sanctum or Uber bosses in advance.

Im loving this. Im going to start with this, but im going sanctum and maybe ultimatum if i can dodge like a boss.
But how would a sanctum version of this look like? Since its "not a boss killer" :)
Thanks man
so i will be able to blast invitations on day 2 with this basically right? im looking a build just for that but hard to decide.but it s looking amazing,if you have a better option let me know.
This build viable for league starting, without uniques?
Dernière édition par TirtoBalle, le 6 déc. 2023 23:10:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires