[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
ArrX8 a écrit :
I've seen your video Face Tank mino and it's amazing.
Would it be possible for you to share the configuration of the atlas tree?

Surely you know this website (https://poeplanner.com/atlas-tree), it would be amazing to have it, but also thanks for sharing the build.

I will only farm maps at League Start: T15 Tropical Island with Delirium.
My atlas tree progression (step by step) is at the bottom of the guide.

It will probably look like this when I unlocked every point:
Spoiler
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 6 avr. 2023 14:54:49
"
Brian9824 a écrit :
Was the POB updated? Looking forward to trying this for league start.

Yes, but I didn't make one for the tanky setup (there are many ways to get tanky). I posted about one way under "Videos - Facetanking Minotaur".
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 6 avr. 2023 15:03:06
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
ArrX8 a écrit :

Surely you know this website (https://poeplanner.com/atlas-tree), it would be amazing to have it, but also thanks for sharing the build.

Spoiler

amazing, thank you so much!!!!
Could you share pob from ur last video with minotaur?
"
DetermToFall a écrit :

I only changed the stuff I wrote / posted down below. It was a last minute test before league start :D I may build it even tankier later in the league.
Also, you get plenty of options to get reservation and may even be able to get Grace into the setup too (or use it instead Hatred, depending on your dps). After patch, there will also be a rmr mastery which currently doesn't exist.
And there is a lot of room for improvements, gear is really basic / cheap.
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 6 avr. 2023 16:55:20
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
DetermToFall a écrit :

I only changed the stuff I wrote / posted down below. It was a last minute test before league start :D I may build it even tankier later in the league.
Also, you get plenty of options to get reservation and may even be able to get Grace into the setup too (or use it instead Hatred, depending on your dps). After patch, there will also be a rmr mastery which currently doesn't exist.

You didn't show ur wand's there, what mod. Bitterdreamer down
"
DetermToFall a écrit :
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
DetermToFall a écrit :

You didn't show ur wand's there, what mod. Bitterdreamer down

The ones I posted below the link to the 4 Shaper Guardians Video.
These are my wands from last league.
I bought them quite early, random wand base with +1 fractured for 0.5-1 div each.
I spammed some spell crit essences on them and slammed Aisling.
You can usually buy slightly worse ones dps-wise for 1-2 div too, if you don't want to craft stuff that early.
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 6 avr. 2023 17:00:54
Nice guide, this will be my starter.

One question, why is your Bitterdream supported by lv 15 support gem (and lv 72) while Bitterdream on the wiki is a level 32 unique with support gem of level 1 ?

Thank you and good luck in Crucible.
"
mactane1994 a écrit :
Nice guide, this will be my starter.

One question, why is your Bitterdream supported by lv 15 support gem (and lv 72) while Bitterdream on the wiki is a level 32 unique with support gem of level 1 ?

Thank you and good luck in Crucible.

It was buffed a few leagues ago. You are probably looking at it on the fandom wiki which is outdated.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Bitterdream
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
ArrX8 a écrit :

Spoiler

I didn't think this would do delirium as I saw it took like 5 hits to slay a basic rare on t16. Neat to know I assume thats with the basic bitterdream setup?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires