[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
ChingeR a écrit :
Thank you for this build. It's been a blast!

dissolution of flesh dropped for me, so that's when I decided to get the rathpith.

Appart from updating gloves, and then try to get a nimis. What would be my next upgrades?
https://pobb.in/9vDSPYdPQrj-

I'm planning on walking to pain attunement soon in a few levels. Lacking a few passive skill pts. Only lvl 91

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

You should replace your abyssal jewels first.
Get any with 28+ life & crit multiplier. Any other useful mod as 3rd mod is a nice bonus. Don't overpay for them. You can get them for 20-50 c per.
As you said yourself, a few more levels too.
You should also be able to buy a new amulet for about 50-100 chaos with +1 cold (or high crit multi) + life + whatever you need + open suffix to craft mine throwing speed and anoint +1 frenzy on it.
Gloves, as you also already mentioned.
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 23 août 2023 10:22:00
"
DevilMayCry93 a écrit :
Thanks for all the tips @99prosorc, really nice seeing you engage that often in this thread.

I followed the item advice you gave me and bosses like UberElder/Cortex are a joke now.

To the guy asking about viability for Sanctum farming:
I did 4 runs today, two were i beat the boss and got 3 Divines and two were i failed at Lycia and lost 6 Divines in total ("Im gonna break my monitor i swear!" :D).
BUT: In Sanctum league i never got to the Lycia fight, so take this with a grain of salt. I guess i just need to play better, getting hit too often from her red waving ability.

My question is now if the Rathpith + Dissolution of Flesh version would be better for Sanctums?
Since i would love to have more damage for that annoying Lycia^^

Cheers guys!

I think so. In Sanctum League, you were playing full dps glass cannon to farm those (especially the no hit Sanctums).
"
Noctis_Tim a écrit :
Thanks for the great Work! Can you go a bit more into how to transition Equipment if you want to plaY EoW? I dont think March of the Legion is good with that.

A +2 6-Link chest or a nice rare 6-L chest with hatred effect + crit multi eldritch implicit (or any other implicits you may prefer).
"
P4radyse a écrit :

To 4th: In the Midbudget POB the OP shared he is using Nimis instead of Snakepit. Nimis gives you 30% Increased Projectile damage and all Projectiles return to you,which means the projectile should be able to hit any enemy twice giving you alot more damage then Snakepit.And no Frostbite ring since there is no source of +1 Curse.

can use thread of hope to pick up whispers of doom, winters embrace, throatseeker and efficient explosives
"
Shankhook a écrit :
"
P4radyse a écrit :

To 4th: In the Midbudget POB the OP shared he is using Nimis instead of Snakepit. Nimis gives you 30% Increased Projectile damage and all Projectiles return to you,which means the projectile should be able to hit any enemy twice giving you alot more damage then Snakepit.And no Frostbite ring since there is no source of +1 Curse.

can use thread of hope to pick up whispers of doom, winters embrace, throatseeker and efficient explosives

Thats also what I did with my current build,but the Question was why OP didnt use it in his POB. I tried to explain to him why :)
Anyway we can use knockbacks for the trials like other builds?
I made my way to dissolution + rathpith, feels much better now, 700k dmg in pob, however i do still have problems with bosses, what would u recommend now to change?
https://pobb.in/Vf97s8K_Een1
Dernière édition par Subve, le 24 août 2023 15:04:26
"
Subve a écrit :
I made my way to dissolution + rathpith, feels much better now, 700k dmg in pob, however i do still have problems with bosses, what would u recommend now to change?
https://pobb.in/Vf97s8K_Een1

Shroud chest, stygian belt (using zeal essence), +1 cold amulet, abyss jewels with at least maximum life and global crit strike multiplier (cold damage to spells is a +, but will be more expensive)

Get cold exposure on your gloves from eater of worlds.

Get quality on your support gems (can be done by vendoring a level 20 gem and one gcp, but you have to level them again as they will be level 1)

You can take out the 6% hp small node next to Blood Drinker and get Blood Siphon instead.

You can take out the regen mine mastery node now

You can take the two dex nodes at the start and remove the projectile nodes which will allow you to get two sockets (which add abyss jewels with add hp and damage). Would also need to take the small node by revenge of the hunted

These are all examples of ways to increase your dps.
Hey just wanted to ask, do we need to live with the lower light radius once the transition to dissolution + rathpit is made? Or is there a way to circumvent this?

Build is a banger so far!

edit: nvm im dumb
Dernière édition par SgtBFG, le 24 août 2023 18:59:20
I've been running this build and it's been really strong. Cleared basic T16s easily on ~50c of gear (Bitterdream + rares). Then I gradually crafted upgrades for each slot and now it's destroying all pinnacle content (just finished all the invitations today). I decided not to do Rathpith/Dissolution/March of the Legion since it makes it hard to get capped suppress and also I like crafting rares. It also makes it easier to fit in the cluster and I really like mapping with Blast Freeze and double Guerrila Tactics.

One thing I found is that with 9 projectiles on the mine, 1 pierce + 1 chain feels good enough for maps so I moved away from Snakepit/Gloomfang to get better single target (the pierce was very key though). Projectile speed is also *very strong* for clear. I spammed like 5 of the tattoos so now I have +112% proj speed and it feels great. I kinda also want to try Nimis but I might rather spend that currency on another build (not sure yet).

For mapping I use Grace instead of Zealotry, that means I don't really ever die even doing wandering path 60% modifier effect maps (bosses grace doesn't do much anyway so I guess prepare to die unless you have good dodging abilities).

Another thing I found is it's quite hard to get freezes on endgame bosses. Getting some source of % double damage helps quite a bit and it might even be better to anoint Breath of Rime

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires