[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
FlameBiter a écrit :
Hey, I really like this build. Just one quick question: how do you solve mana issue? (after using skitterbot and hatred, I don't have enough mana to throw all my mines. The mana regen cannot catch up after using bitterdream. How much mana reservation efficiency do I need in total to enable the third aura Determination?)

I would appreciate any gear crafting guide for this build :)

You only have to be able to have about 12-14 mines out.
It's important to have an ENDURING mana flask up.
In terms of reservation efficiency, there are many sources. You have to pick some of them. I recommend checking it out in PoB first.
- helm enchant
- enlighten gem
- tree / anointment
- helm corruption
- jewels
- or even a rare helm with enchant + eldritch implicit + essence mod
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 24 juin 2023 10:08:01
I'm totally new to mine builds and I wanted to give a couple suggestions because I was totally lost for a while. Firstly, I had no idea that there was a separate detonate key (I thought proximity set them off) and I was never doing any damage, but I used the crit chance bonus with a bow attack until that was just too much. So I hit google and learned about the detonate key, but then it was super clunky; my fingers would end up on the wrong keys and I would repeatedly die becasue I was pressing the wrong keys. Suffered through that for a while and then I found out that you can map detonate to the movement slot and things have gotten a little better now.

I'm probably a complete dumbass, but I really think that a short section on how you actually play the build would help new players a lot. FWIW I've been playing the game for like 10 years, so I knew the resources available, but I don't think most new players are and will probably be turned off when theyre doing it wrong. If I wasn't a stubborn ass mfer, I would have given it up because it just wasn't fun at all

tl;dr

Adding a short section on mechanics so people know what the basic gameplay is would be really helpful.
Does the devouring diadem work with this build?
Love the build, I've been playing it in sirgogs private league and i cruised through completing the atlas. this would be a great fast clear speed build with enough damage to kill rare corrupted t16 map bosses with absolutely zero investment.

bitterdream WILL take you through the campaign.

The only thing i hate is the enduring mana flask. it feels awful and i wish there was a different mana solution. maybe ill see what i can figure out for this issue. any ideas?
Dernière édition par AdamSanders, le 14 juil. 2023 10:11:06
"
AdamSanders a écrit :
Love the build, I've been playing it in sirgogs private league and i cruised through completing the atlas. this would be a great fast clear speed build with enough damage to kill rare corrupted t16 map bosses with absolutely zero investment.

bitterdream WILL take you through the campaign.

The only thing i hate is the enduring mana flask. it feels awful and i wish there was a different mana solution. maybe ill see what i can figure out for this issue. any ideas?

You can get the mana cost to 0 with ring crafts.
I've been AFK for about 6 years,it seems a good starter build,I'll try it,thanks for sharing.
I've try your build and now LV 72 now.After viewinng your gears there no +int ,where should I got int to maintain the sceptre‘s int require?
"
Swantar a écrit :
I've try your build and now LV 72 now.After viewinng your gears there no +int ,where should I got int to maintain the sceptre‘s int require?

Maybe it's because of the tree. You can just skill a big +30 int node, if you need more int, too (and refund it later).
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 18 juil. 2023 06:05:10
How to get the +1 level of all cold kill of sceptre(from which craft)?
"
Swantar a écrit :
How to get the +1 level of all cold kill of sceptre(from which craft)?

I bought it (with FRACTURED +1 cold):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/DV7y7JVu5
And then crafted it with Deafening Essence of Woe.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires