[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

I figured u would know best is there a possibility to go eye of winter? In your "icicle mine vs eye of winter" u said that theres no gear/tree change (if using a 6 link) however in the newer setups we are using shroud how would that work nowadays? I just love that skill to much.

would appreciate the help regarding swapping to eye of winter or if its still even viable nowadays

great build and ty
"
99prosorc a écrit :

I already pointed out that you didn't skill the frenzy charges, which also improve mine throwing speed. Mine throwing speed is important. I skill the charges during the campaign already.
I also told you about flasks and that flask uptime should be 100%. I'm confident it's not the case, because of the mods on your flasks (charge on crit, which doesn't work).
Your weapon isn't that great and +7 boots are only 1-2 div now.
HH isn't going to help you, if your damage is just too low for Deli+Beyond.
But it might also be the playstyle and lack of experience.
You probably don't dodge things that might kill you, because you are not aware of the mechanics yet. Delirium has a lot of dangerous stuff.

Are your resists 75+? Because this is something you fix after campaign before you start mapping. If your resists are not 75+, you will die every map. Your resists should be 75+ without flasks!!!
You don't have a Jade flask, you don't have a Quartz flask? No reduced curse effect on flasks? No max charges / reduced charges used mods?

I was thinking that you were talking about the other frenzy that i have already xD I see it now.
I see the flasks being used automatically. Were did u saw that it doesn't work?
I will get the boots.
Maybe its the resists that are killing me yes.
How can i craft No max charges / reduced charges used mods?
"
Vortigaunt1337 a écrit :
any ideas about another farming strat? The returns of deli+beyond+altars are declining significantly per hour now. That was a 10+ div strat in week 1, where the build really shined. By now it’s just 6 div/h now.

Sanctum is wildly profitable and this build excels at it. One ilvl 83 tome is 15c and takes me 15 minutes to complete. I get 12 raw divs/hour on average. The xp is also decent, ~2% per completion at lvl 99. Be sure to lookout for urns with two additional rooms revealed or two additional merchant choice as those go for a couple of divs each.

"
Damonian51104 a écrit :
I figured u would know best is there a possibility to go eye of winter? In your "icicle mine vs eye of winter" u said that theres no gear/tree change (if using a 6 link) however in the newer setups we are using shroud how would that work nowadays? I just love that skill to much.

would appreciate the help regarding swapping to eye of winter or if its still even viable nowadays

great build and ty

You will need a 6L chest for EoW. You can also use a 6L chest for Icicle and get to the same amount of dps as Shroud / March of the Legion. I've been playing Icicle with a 6L too. In this case, 2 gems are different. A nice 6L for EoW is also much harder to get, because EoW has less gem tags than Icicle.
Shroud / March of the Legion is just more convenient, easier to setup and cheaper at league start.
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 16 août 2024 10:40:15
Thanks so much for the advice! I managed to make several upgrades since the post. I feel much stronger and clear much faster, but I started to do the essence strategy and dealing with some of these real strong mini bosses has been tough.. have to kite around for a while. Same with the Verisium ore boss.

Do you mind taking another look and seeing how I could improve both my damage and defenses? I'm struggling to see how I can max spell suppress (and maybe get some more evasion or phys reduction or something.. these one shots are degrading).

https://pobb.in/2YwcrUwXExBa
Dernière édition par ejpham1999, le 16 août 2024 12:32:42
SICK build man!
Do you have anythoughts on warden vs deadeye?
So i've been enjoying this build so much, doing all the farming strategies, got enough currency, but i have question.

With current setup that i have it is almost impossible to farm really juiced strategies, either i die from random one shots or it takes a lot of time to farm one map with kiting and running around trying not to die. (And also sometimes HH gives you buff which teleports you to enemies, that is 50/50 i die or i live).

Is it worth minmaxing build further, will it be able to farm 8mod juiced expeditions/delirium+beyond? Or other really juiced strategies.

I have 150 or so divs in my disposal and was wondering what to change.

https://pobb.in/xT0FyPdkNp3V

Two things i know i can upgrade.
Shroud of course with 3 abyss sockets.
Amulet with multi.

What else can be done?
"
vidokas a écrit :
So i've been enjoying this build so much, doing all the farming strategies, got enough currency, but i have question.

With current setup that i have it is almost impossible to farm really juiced strategies, either i die from random one shots or it takes a lot of time to farm one map with kiting and running around trying not to die. (And also sometimes HH gives you buff which teleports you to enemies, that is 50/50 i die or i live).

Is it worth minmaxing build further, will it be able to farm 8mod juiced expeditions/delirium+beyond? Or other really juiced strategies.

I have 150 or so divs in my disposal and was wondering what to change.

https://pobb.in/xT0FyPdkNp3V

Two things i know i can upgrade.
Shroud of course with 3 abyss sockets.
Amulet with multi.

What else can be done?

You should farm another 35 div and get a Nimis + Icicle of Fanning and try it out! Then you can still make another build and use Nimis on it or sell it.
I also added a new PoB update to the gear progress section.
"
99prosorc a écrit :

You should farm another 35 div and get a Nimis + Icicle of Fanning and try it out! Then you can still make another build and use Nimis on it or sell it.

Why fanning? just because of extra added cold damage? but losing extra projectiles isn't it worse?
"
vidokas a écrit :
"
99prosorc a écrit :

Why fanning? just because of extra added cold damage? but losing extra projectiles isn't it worse?

It auto targets mobs also

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires