[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Laskolnyk a écrit :
Hi,

I have to tell that I have a moment of consideration at stage of crit low budget, but now (medium budget + cluster jewels) is much better.
But though I have a few questions:

- Is there any particular reason why we are not using blood rage? 20% extra AS seems really nice, expecially there is a room for this.

- Do we get some considerable advantage from leveled Forbidden Rite of Soul Sacrifice or it is better to keep it on lvl 1 to reduce life cost to minimum?

- I am thinking abour priority of getting massive thread of hope, since it is not particularly cheap (60divs :f). Right now I have almost 1200 dps bow (but without additional arrows) and chaos res about 0. Will be better to saving for jewel or upgrading rest of gear?

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! holy, thread of hope is already 60 div? definitely prioritize the rest of the gear first
"
Wapsolo a écrit :
Hi everyone!

Would anyone mind giving me some tips? This is my pob: https://pobb.in/8_rGK7q1AOYz

I feel like my tankiness is ok (able to do T16 with Affliction) but im lacking in DPS. I cant even get to 50% Crit chance.

Also, when checking in POB my DPS is only 100k compared to even the 300k in Low budget.

Also, i was planning on changing my belt for the one that buffs flasks, but i dont understand how can we survive DoTs with no Regen when there are no mobs, seems a really risky playing without life flask for me.

Any recommendation and help for my character is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey there! Most dangerous dots you will find are caustic ground, burning ground, and corrupted blood. Caustic ground is very forgiving once you have decent chaos resist, especially with the pantheon that reduces chaos dot you take. Likewise you can be burning ground immune with the minor pantheon. For corrupted blood you will need a jewel with corrupted blood immunity implicit on it.

I personally find that everything else is more than manageable without a life flask.

As for your damage it's really mostly about your crit and flat ele on your bow, try to get a 6.5 to 8% base crit bow with 1k to 1.2k edps. Until you have that, you could swap crit damage support for crit chance support.

You could also purchase better rolled hyrri's Truth and Shadows and Dust. (mostly for the crit multi)
"
yankuch a écrit :
"
Wapsolo a écrit :
Hi everyone!

Would anyone mind giving me some tips? This is my pob: https://pobb.in/8_rGK7q1AOYz

I feel like my tankiness is ok (able to do T16 with Affliction) but im lacking in DPS. I cant even get to 50% Crit chance.

Also, when checking in POB my DPS is only 100k compared to even the 300k in Low budget.

Also, i was planning on changing my belt for the one that buffs flasks, but i dont understand how can we survive DoTs with no Regen when there are no mobs, seems a really risky playing without life flask for me.

Any recommendation and help for my character is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey there! Most dangerous dots you will find are caustic ground, burning ground, and corrupted blood. Caustic ground is very forgiving once you have decent chaos resist, especially with the pantheon that reduces chaos dot you take. Likewise you can be burning ground immune with the minor pantheon. For corrupted blood you will need a jewel with corrupted blood immunity implicit on it.

I personally find that everything else is more than manageable without a life flask.

As for your damage it's really mostly about your crit and flat ele on your bow, try to get a 6.5 to 8% base crit bow with 1k to 1.2k edps. Until you have that, you could swap crit damage support for crit chance support.

You could also purchase better rolled hyrri's Truth and Shadows and Dust. (mostly for the crit multi)

Oh! That makes sense, i didn't notice i had a problem with the base crit of my bow!

Thanks for all the help and tips :)
Can anyone look at my build and tell me why warlord's mark is not proccing and producing rage? https://pobb.in/uC-9kYs_bVe6

I have the interrorgation jewel so I don't think its that. I seem to very rarely generate rage but most of the time I dont.
Dernière édition par Supreme_Overlord10, le 26 déc. 2023 19:18:39
"
Can anyone look at my build and tell me why warlord's mark is not proccing and producing rage? https://pobb.in/uC-9kYs_bVe6

I have the interrorgation jewel so I don't think its that. I seem to very rarely generate rage but most of the time I dont.

I added a section for rage regen, berserk and warlord's mark, check it out.

imo you just have too little mana cost on your main skill so you don't trigger manaforge frequently enough.
"
yankuch a écrit :
"

I added a section for rage regen, berserk and warlord's mark, check it out.

imo you just have too little mana cost on your main skill so you don't trigger manaforge frequently enough.

Ok, thank you. I was planning to get that mana reservation node when i level up but i guess its more important than i thought. I got 126 mana now, hopefully enough to increase my mana cost of my TS. Thank you.
Dernière édition par Supreme_Overlord10, le 26 déc. 2023 19:54:02
"
Laskolnyk a écrit :
You still are using Precise Technique so you will never deal crits.

Oh thanks, xD silly mistake
Nameless seer gifted me a Mageblood for Christmas, would it be viable to work it into this build or is a headhunter a better choice.
"
Krwwpn a écrit :
Nameless seer gifted me a Mageblood for Christmas, would it be viable to work it into this build or is a headhunter a better choice.

Gratz! Both works pretty good, headhunter is simpler to just slap onto the build whereas mageblood will require more tuning but can be equally or more rewarding in the end depending on the content you do.

The flasks you want are based on the content you do too but a good standard imo is:

Quicksilver
Silver
Jade
Sulphur or granite

and for suffixes:

movement speed
elemental resistances
evasion rating
attack speed or armour

For the 5th flask you want 1 of the 3 op unique flasks for our build:

progenesis
dying sun
taste of hate (if converting phys to cold)

you can even drop the 4th mageblood flask in favor of a second unique flask if you prefer.
Hello, I have around 52% of crit with my buffs but I don't seem to be getting too much rage. Perhaps once or twice per map. I removed a -7 mana cost ring so I could trigger more manabound.

Here is my build: https://poe.ninja/pob/xkH

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or I am missing a key piece.

Cheers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires