[3.21] Voltaxic Rift Autobomber, Poison Herald of Thunder Pathfinder

"
sacr3s a écrit :
hello friend
What would you recommend for leveling in league start????
I would really like to make your build but I don't know very well how to proceed in the first maps and at the end of the acts....
until you get the first DIVINES it's always complicated
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Level poison concoction for sure. Last league I went pconc --> raider flicker strike to farm 30div --> this build about 1 week in. Others had success without as much investment using master surgeon, but I dont know how good it really felt.

Note I am not too excited on this build. The temp chains poison nerf will hit us hard, and this build was already struggling for damage. The crucible tree added about 10-20% more dps and it is gone as well. IMO it is going to be tough to get above 10m dps without Original Sin. At that investment, there are far better builds. If you like the playstyle, wardloop or regular HOT are probably going to be better.
Any idea on how this build will be with the ascendancies in Affliction? I tried to PoB something with Warlord (the penance mark can be great to accelerate the poison) but I cannot manage something convincing for the blood magic part (as we reserve too much life for mitigating only the petrified blood part). Otherwise, Warden seems interesting for the conditional ailment immunity but tinctures seem to apply only to weapons and I have no idea what it means for HoT but I would be inclined to say that it doesn’t work...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires