[3.22] Vaal Venom Gyre - Pathfinder (We have Mageblood and Headhunter at home)

Would really appreciate an 3.21 Tree. Great build so far really enjoayble
I got to level 90. 7 Mil pob dps without Vaal (20+ mil with Vaal)
Clearing 9/10
For standard map bosses 6/10
Any other boss or Crucible boss 0/10

Dodge chance is 80% AT BEST with Watchers eye + 8%
Hp, in the end, will maybe be 4k, which means 1 shot from the crucible boss.
Unique gloves while good for clearing are major drawbacks for bosses (you can use curse). because you will lose about 3K evasion.
I spent about 15 divines on this build and it still gets 1 shot and it still needs 1 div for anointment and 1 div for master toxic and both of those won't help you survive the basic attack of a stronger boss (Even T15 boss can 1 shot you if you are not careful). The only way for this build to work is to have 15 div claws + everything else. Better play poison srs or elemental Venom Gyre at least you will be able to kill Pinnacle bosses. O regret ever seeing this build.

***EDIT***
With perfect Jade Flask roll standard map bosses are a little easier.
Dernière édition par panzerfaust333, le 13 avr. 2023 21:59:08

Hello, why when i put in to my set zrephi's heart i cant wear my shield, boots and body :/ I dont undesrtand, i have int,str,dex everything, buth when i swap the amulet on normal amulet i can wear them.

HELP ME PLS !!
Dernière édition par Dejvt, le 15 avr. 2023 09:44:16
"
Dejvt a écrit :

Hello, why when i put in to my set zrephi's heart i cant wear my shield, boots and body :/ I dont undesrtand, i have int,str,dex everything, buth when i swap the amulet on normal amulet i can wear them.

HELP ME PLS !!

Zerphis raises attribute requirements, you need rings with a lot of attributes, refer to the Priority Gear section.
can I get a budget/early POB? theres no links in the post to early POB for league and the 4/15 pob is like 20 divs or more of gear, not quite the league starter variant
Is Vengeant Cascade pointless on this build because the projectiles already come back?
Very cool build so far. It seems it's quite impossible to find a good endgame claw. I saw one on the market with 800 non-ele DPS the other day (thanks to cruiclbe modifiers) with reasonable price, but everything else falls way under 600 DPS, and those are insanely overpriced. Have you got any advice on how to craft one (perhaps with crucible modifiers). Same question towards the boots as well, cheers!
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
"
Shailfire a écrit :
can I get a budget/early POB? theres no links in the post to early POB for league and the 4/15 pob is like 20 divs or more of gear, not quite the league starter variant

Check the drop downs for the Tree/Skills/Items in the PoB. Theres a few early snapshots I've added that give an idea of what kind of gear you can start with. Make sure to choose the ones with the same name.

I'm still updating those as I play, but have had limited free time this league so there isn't much yet. Apologies.
"
iKanks a écrit :
Very cool build so far. It seems it's quite impossible to find a good endgame claw. I saw one on the market with 800 non-ele DPS the other day (thanks to cruiclbe modifiers) with reasonable price, but everything else falls way under 600 DPS, and those are insanely overpriced. Have you got any advice on how to craft one (perhaps with crucible modifiers). Same question towards the boots as well, cheers!

All I can say is just get the best one you can afford. I am not a crafter so I have no real clue on tips for that. Using the "Trade for these items" button in PoB is a good way to find a good claw. pDPS isn't everything, attack speed and chaos dot multi are just as important.

As for the boots, the freeze/chill immunity aren't really required anymore due to the ailment cleanse we get from Master Alchemist. They are still in the PoB because I haven't reached that point of gearing yet this league, as I've not had a lot of free time this league.
"
Theviper21700 a écrit :
Is Vengeant Cascade pointless on this build because the projectiles already come back?

That is correct.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires