[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

Having fun with the build so far. Thanks for the tips.

What gems would you run if you had a 6l weapon and a 6l Lioneye's plate? Or is that plain overkill?

I got a 6l axe running splitting steel, vicious proj, returning proj, pierce, chance to bleed and cruelty.
"
Freakynorm a écrit :
Having fun with the build so far. Thanks for the tips.

What gems would you run if you had a 6l weapon and a 6l Lioneye's plate? Or is that plain overkill?

I got a 6l axe running splitting steel, vicious proj, returning proj, pierce, chance to bleed and cruelty.

Glad to hear you're having fun and YW!

Plan for 6L weapon is to switch to Crit setup once I have cluster jewels and do Power Charge on Crit as 6L to Leap Slam.

When you get a Lioneye's you switch Pierce to Culling Strike for Mapping and Momentum if you need it for bosses. You also can can switch Chance to Bleed to Maim.

GL
somebody help me with my build any suggest

https://pobb.in/dyNFosUg-rZZ

iam stuck my damage still low
"
luhun9 a écrit :

I never said "use brutality + herald of ash". Read ALL gem descriptions; brutality disables elemental damage.

I also never said to grab Expert Hunter at level 86.

And read the skill tree. Why are you using a Diamond Flask when Precise Technique prevents you from doing Crit damage?

I ran a lot of Red Maps on a 4L Lioneye's and my damage was fine. I think you need to adjust your expectations.

Please stick to the League Start PoB Export notes/instructions.

Finally, in 3.24 you need Call to Arms Support for Enduring Cry or drop the Warcry.
"
corosou a écrit :
"
luhun9 a écrit :

I never said "use brutality + herald of ash". Read ALL gem descriptions; brutality disables elemental damage.

I also never said to grab Expert Hunter at level 86.

And read the skill tree. Why are you using a Diamond Flask when Precise Technique prevents you from doing Crit damage?

I ran a lot of Red Maps on a 4L Lioneye's and my damage was fine. I think you need to adjust your expectations.

Please stick to the League Start PoB Export notes/instructions.

Finally, in 3.24 you need Call to Arms Support for Enduring Cry or drop the Warcry.

what meaning expert hunter sir? sry i am newbie
"
luhun9 a écrit :
what meaning expert hunter sir? sry i am

NP!

This whole wheel. This is only for endgame 95+ lvls:

GL
Maybe someone can look on my profile and suggest what to do next except getting 90-93 lvl? That's my second character this league and second time I'm doing splitsteel(never went too far back then) should I push red maps?
Thanks for the quick reply. One thing I am confused on, for the ascendency path, what gives us the fortify buff from our gems/gear? Or is it that the ultimate goal is to complete that path and get the 20 fortify and that's the genesis of the buff?
"
Seliot a écrit :
Maybe someone can look on my profile and suggest what to do next except getting 90-93 lvl? That's my second character this league and second time I'm doing splitsteel(never went too far back then) should I push red maps?

You can check my toon and switch into Cluster Jewels + Crit setup.

I was pushing Red Maps when I was on a 4L; so yes, you have a much stronger setup than I did.

"
Freakynorm a écrit :
Thanks for the quick reply. One thing I am confused on, for the ascendency path, what gives us the fortify buff from our gems/gear? Or is it that the ultimate goal is to complete that path and get the 20 fortify and that's the genesis of the buff?

YW! Yeah, you just get the ascendancy and you have perma 20 Fortify.

GL both!
3.24 Gear Update: switch into crit / clusters

Hi Fellas,

So, just an update so you guys can see what a switch to Crit / Clusters looks like.

I'm farming T16s np with this, still taking it at my own pace, no rush...

*You can switch Momentum (bossing) > Culling Strike (mapping), or just run either all the time...

Here's a PoB Export of this setup: https://pobb.in/WJ09KHx400hB

Still lots of room to grow...

GL

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires