[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

3.23 HOWTO Farm Affliction in 3-Steps

Hi Fellas,

I see a lot of ppl confused as to what to do, so hopefully this helps you farm the content better:

1) Find a Map Tier you can comfortably farm with Empowered mobs.

Don't worry about it too much, mechanic is profitable even in T1 maps

2) Jump into the forest and look for Blue (Currency) + Yellow (Item Quantity) wisps.

This is RNG, sometimes you won't find any. If you get only Purple (Item Rarity), you'll most likely only see more Rare Items drop

3) Don't spend Blue/Yellow on vendor, unless it's really worth it

This is what you can expect from Blue + Yellow combo on a T11 map:

Additional tips

* Don't go off following Purple as soon as you zone in. Sometimes Blue/Yellow are also close by.

* After following a Blue/Yellow path you won't find any of it anymore. Don't just follow the first Purple you see.

* Take time to go around the edge you uncovered, collecting any left over Blue/Yellow, and also looking for other Blue/Yellow paths you can take instead of Purple.

* Pick Atlas mechanics with mobs that drop loot.

My current Atlas

Ambush map device.

I'll add more things here as I think of them...

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 13 déc. 2023 22:26:35
"
corosou a écrit :

We do dual-wield when using Replica Wings, but this build's entire tree is 2H based, so you can't use 1H weapons.

You probably want the Beltimber version. I don't have a PoB or link for that though, you'll have to search youtube/reddit/poe.ninja yourself to figure it out.

GL

So far I'm thoroughly enjoying the build - thank you! In cross referencing, what is the primary difference between Beltimber and Wings other than 1h vs 2h? The +projectiles of the Beltimber PoB from Multishot and Fury Valve?

Secondarily, what happened to the Sinvicta? I'm assuming it was just the entry into Wings - Rampage is fun as heck though! Forgive the ignorance, I'm just trying to learn nuances.
Dude, now we crit?

I just wanna copy/paste build, I hate changes in the middle of the game, I need a North to follow and what to buy next or gems to get...u have double awake, now crit...hard to keep following like that.
Changed the amulet, the belt...

Dont get mad, its just me, i dont have tons of time to play and i need to try to enjoy and make the build rolls fine. Doin t11 now on 5(6) link, lets see how it goes...thx for now.
Dernière édition par matheus18, le 13 déc. 2023 21:42:38
"
GrifOrion a écrit :
Spoiler
"
corosou a écrit :

We do dual-wield when using Replica Wings, but this build's entire tree is 2H based, so you can't use 1H weapons.

You probably want the Beltimber version. I don't have a PoB or link for that though, you'll have to search youtube/reddit/poe.ninja yourself to figure it out.

GL

So far I'm thoroughly enjoying the build - thank you! In cross referencing, what is the primary difference between Beltimber and Wings other than 1h vs 2h? The +projectiles of the Beltimber PoB from Multishot and Fury Valve?

Secondarily, what happened to the Sinvicta? I'm assuming it was just the entry into Wings - Rampage is fun as heck though! Forgive the ignorance, I'm just trying to learn nuances.

Mostly for Beltimber's Far Shot; when Projectiles split, they travel out and then return, that means they have travelled max distance and get full benefit of Far shot.

I mentioned it in the League Start PoB notes. Sinvita's is my secondary weapon; swap to it, kill 1 mob to start Rampage, switch back.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 13 déc. 2023 22:15:03
"
matheus18 a écrit :
Dude, now we crit?

I just wanna copy/paste build, I hate changes in the middle of the game, I need a North to follow and what to buy next or gems to get...u have double awake, now crit...hard to keep following like that.
Changed the amulet, the belt...

Dont get mad, its just me, i dont have tons of time to play and i need to try to enjoy and make the build rolls fine. Doin t11 now on 5(6) link, lets see how it goes...thx for now.

I think you just need 5mins to see what was changed. It's 2 support gems, a tincture, a flask, and around 10 skill tree points.

Besides, I haven't even posted anything about Crit... I had a conversation with someone who saw what I was doing on my own toon.

Now, if you feel the need to do everything that I am doing 100% of the time, you're gonna run into issues, because as a build creator I need to test a lot of shit, because sometimes things look good in PoB numbers, yet feel like shit in-game.

Besides, as a new player with limited time, you're gonna have a hard time keeping up with every little change I make.

I also waste a lot of currency on things I may just try for a few minutes, and if u happen to copy what I am doing as I was testing that thing, you may be shooting yourself in the foot, if whatever that thing was happens to suck.

My suggestion is to pace yourself, keep leveling gems, keep farming for a 6L, use the league mechanic suggestion I posted.

Keep in mind the league just got started, and you're already ahead of thousands of ppl that are struggling.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 13 déc. 2023 22:13:35
Thanks for great guide and build!!

Just finished cruel lab and took unstoppable hero, do i have to wait for next lab for Fortitude or am i missing a sorce of fortitude in my early build?

No biggy, rocking thru anyway but just curious!
"
11Kobar11 a écrit :
Thanks for great guide and build!!

Just finished cruel lab and took unstoppable hero, do i have to wait for next lab for Fortitude or am i missing a sorce of fortitude in my early build?

No biggy, rocking thru anyway but just curious!

Yup, gotta wait. Can't get Fortify from projectiles and Leap Slam doesn't hit hard enough.

Just keep at it, doesn't take long to get third lab and then you're good till around 90.

GL
Hey Corosou,

Loving te build so far and thank you for the work you've done for this build :)
Currently i'm working on going full physical with your build but you mentioned something about 10 nodes changed in the skill tree.

Can you provide the changes you have done on the skill tree?
Or is it already posted and i've missed it?

And how did you manage to keep Pride, Herald of purity, Precision, War Banner and Purity of Elements all up? I'm missing some mana :(

Thank you again :) keep up the good work
Dernière édition par Tn3Toxic, le 14 déc. 2023 09:06:49
"
Tn3Toxic a écrit :
Hey Corosou,

Loving te build so far and thank you for the work you've done for this build :)
Currently i'm working on going full physical with your build but you mentioned something about 10 nodes changed in the skill tree.

Can you provide the changes you have done on the skill tree?
Or is it already posted and i've missed it?

And how did you manage to keep Pride, Herald of purity, Precision, War Banner and Purity of Elements all up? I'm missing some mana :(

Thank you again :) keep up the good work

Thanks for the kind words.

Not sure if you're aware, but you can just click my name next to this post and look at my character.

Can also import my character and yours into PoB and compare side by side.

Regarding mana, you probably don't have a corrupted helmet with mana res multiplier.

When I am ready, I will make a post.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 14 déc. 2023 14:17:16
3.23 Affliction Atlas Farm Strat

Hi Guys,

I've seen quite a few comments saying the League is unrewarding, and if anyone here feels the same way, I'd like to change your mind ;)

Here's what my Affliction Farm Strat looks like in a T12 map:

YouTube: T12 - Sepulcher (Affliction Farm Strat Showcase)

Still think the mechanic is not profitable? ;)

Strat Setup

Primary Map - T12 Sepulcher: Easy layout, feels like 2 Maps in one, drops The Doctor card, and has a squishy boss for Phys damage.

Secondary Map - T13 Arena: Connected to The Sepulcher to replenish them when you run out, drops Atziri's Axe card. T11 City Square is also a good option to replenish Sepulcher.

Voidstones - Use one only. Increase as character gets stronger.

Compass/Sextant - +2 Strongboxes/all strongboxes corrupted.

Map Crafts - Chisel > Alch > Vaal.

Map Device - Ambush.

Missions - Alva or Einhar.

Atlas Mechanics: Wandering Path, Stream of Conc., Abyss, Ambush, Breach, Harvest.

Atlas Tree

This is a self-sustaining, very low-investment strat and should allow anyone to farm for whatever goodies they want.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 15 déc. 2023 04:42:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires