[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

Bunny how crucial do you feel Lifetap is for Dash/Ele weakness?

I only ask because as an experiment in the POB I removed Lifetap and Portal and replaced them with Summon Lighting Golem-Minion life.

The Anom Lightning Golem gives a nice chuck of DPS as it has both cast and attack speed buffs and seems to synergize with how the build scales...
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 21 janv. 2023 16:08:48
Bunny, I have seen some conflicting information on the following question and I am trying to find the answer in various threads including this one.

How does Farshot synergize with Artillery Ballista? Some have said Farshot has no effect on Artillery Ballista because vertical distance does not effect the Farshot calculation.

But I also don't remember GGG mentioning anything about Farshot in the build of the week video while they did take the time to point out that withering touch does not work.
I figured life tap is crucial early game, but not so much in end game if you dont spam it

I think far shot works for verical projectiles as it has been confirmed that it works for arrow nova
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688019/page/1#p22595920
"
cheapbunny a écrit :
I figured life tap is crucial early game, but not so much in end game if you dont spam it

I think far shot works for verical projectiles as it has been confirmed that it works for arrow nova
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688019/page/1#p22595920

thank you for the info! I will keep an eye on my mana and see how things go.

I am hopeful I won't be spamming them as DASH's cool down prevents spamming and I figure I am going going to be casting Elemental Weakness periodically at most.

I am just about to start maps now. I will probably start at yellows and see how things feel. Need to grab my 3rd ascendency first though.
ok yellow maps are smooth as silk even at only level 71, and with all unleveled gems and no 4th ascendency.

Since I am lazy and don't like to deal with mana issues, I simply added the non channeling skills have -7 mana to both rings and amulet.

I can now spam every single skill with no mana issues and have my Lightning Golem up. I like the QOL.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 22 janv. 2023 02:24:29
Time for bed so one last update.

Level 77 now and all 4 ascendancies and pantheon all completed.

Doing alch and go T14's. I have done delirium, legion, expedition, harbinger, metamorph and rituals so far in maps. No blight, breach or harvest yet.

Only the hyped up Harbinger has caused me some issues as my totems die very fast. I think I am placing them to close to the middle of the congestion and if I try and leave them on the outside of the Harbinger area, they may live longer to clear more easily.

No deaths in mapping yet. I am still learning the cautious play style but I am starting to get the hang of it after watching how Bunny plays.

For others like myself who are unskilled, I highly recommend using GMP in the Frenzy setup. Being able to maim and/or cull multiple monsters when mapping with a single shot that you don't even have to aim is really nice QOL.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 22 janv. 2023 04:13:19
Is there a way to make this build a little more tanky?
For some reason i keep getting one shot by rare mobs at maps that are level 70ish :(
"
Albinochan a écrit :
For some reason i keep getting one shot by rare mobs at maps that are level 70ish :(

Hello!

This build is not tanky in the traditional way but even saying that, you are missing some very basic defenses.

After importing your character into POB, here are some comments you can consider:

1) Your resists are way too low for maps. You have to get all 3 elemental resists over 75 and do your best to get your chaos res over 75 as well. The elemental resusts mandatory for mapping.

2) Your gear is a bit all over the place defensively. The build focuses on Evasion but your evasion is very very small. As you upgrade your gear, focus on evasion, specifically your chest as mentioned in the build guide.

3) Your life pool of 2k is VERY low for mapping. You should be no lower than 3k + an ES pool

4) You should be at no less than 3 ascendency points completed when mapping. Your POB shows you have only taken 1 so far.

===================

Here are some specific defensive layers the build employs that you do not yet have

1) Ghost Dance - This is a powerful defensive tool that you do not yet have allocated.

2) SAP Proliferation. This comes from the Forbidden jewels which you do not yet have

3) Spell Suppression - The build requires 100% spell suppression. Your POB shows only 70. You have to get some on your gear (boots and chest) as indicated in the build guide.

4) Focal Point ascendency provides some unique defenses to this build, which when coupled with SAP Proliferation can add up to a MASSIVE 45% less damage taken.

==========

General comment: You will be able to fix some of these issues listed above once you transition away from all the uniques you are using. Once you get rares in the amulet, boots and belt areas, you will find getting more life and resists much easier.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 22 janv. 2023 18:49:35
"
Albinochan a écrit :

i) Your max life is too low, need at least 3k
ii) Cap your resis
iii) Drop Supreme Ego and use Grace aura, it is not worth to take early game
iv) Use jade flask instead of Sibnite flaks
Hi, I'm almost done with the build, just missing the Progenesis and the abyssal jewel with the blinding percentage, but I doubt it has anything to do with my question.
I currently have 3,782 life and 411 ES, capped elemental resistances and 53% chaos res, 95% spell damage supress chance and 9800 evasion (18500 while the vials are active). does anyone know why I can't complete the uber bosses?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires