[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

"
christpoe a écrit :
Hi
I'm trying this build, but my lethal pride don't give me the same nodes than the POB (chance to intimidate is linked with flash Freeze for exemple)... i buy the same Lethal pride (with Rakiata)... why it dont work plz ?

The seed number is what decide the nodes, you can buy the same jewel here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/gGPjJK5tQ
Yo, how can i get damage with this?

A talking about, biiiiig amount of damage...

Damage looks impossible to scale..

Any suggestion?

This is my build right now:
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/ChacalrjBR/Arti_BalistaSPD?i=10&search=skills%3DArtillery%2BBallista%2CFrenzy

"
ChacalrjBR a écrit :

A talking about, biiiiig amount of damage...

Damage looks impossible to scale..

Any suggestion?

This is my build right now:
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/ChacalrjBR/Arti_BalistaSPD?i=10&search=skills%3DArtillery%2BBallista%2CFrenzy

Some are something you can improve your damage:
1) Anoint Whisper of Doom and use Ele Weakness
2) Helmet Enchant
3) +1 Frenzy on gloves
4) Awakened added cold and elemental damage with attack
5) Lightning damage boots enchant
What flask should I use with this build if I have mageblood
Dernière édition par hypergod, le 7 oct. 2023 04:54:00
"
hypergod a écrit :
What flask should I use with this build if I have mageblood

Super Silver Flask with flask effect and attack or cast speed, something like this, and drop Sleepless Entries medium cluster jewel.

Also, you are using your flask wrong with mageblood, you don need "Use flask when reach full charge" enchant with mageblood, use increase flask effect enchant instead.
Dernière édition par cheapbunny, le 7 oct. 2023 05:34:48
Ty for the reply. I bought the flasks first and got a mageblood from jack in the box cards so I'm a little overwhelmed hahah. Trying to make mageblood work in this build instead of making a new one since I love this build. When I get rid of sleepless sentries where should I put the points I free up. what flask should i replace to use the silver flask
Dernière édition par hypergod, le 7 oct. 2023 14:40:51
"
hypergod a écrit :
Ty for the reply. I bought the flasks first and got a mageblood from jack in the box cards so I'm a little overwhelmed hahah. Trying to make mageblood work in this build instead of making a new one since I love this build. When I get rid of sleepless sentries where should I put the points I free up. what flask should i replace to use the silver flask

That's crazy luck :O. Put the points into Mark the Prey cluster + accuracy mastery. Replace sibnite flask as you cant create smoke cloud with it using mageblood, you can put freeze immunity on your silver flask or use brine king pantheon.
"
cheapbunny a écrit :
"
hypergod a écrit :

That's crazy luck :O. Put the points into Mark the Prey cluster + accuracy mastery. Replace sibnite flask as you cant create smoke cloud with it using mageblood, you can put freeze immunity on your silver flask or use brine king pantheon.
perfect ty so much! so for accuracy mastery i should choose %50 increased accuracy rating against marked enemy?
Dernière édition par hypergod, le 8 oct. 2023 00:12:33
"
hypergod a écrit :
"
cheapbunny a écrit :
"
hypergod a écrit :

perfect ty so much! so for accuracy mastery i should choose %50 increased accuracy rating against marked enemy?

Yes
Re
"
ChacalrjBR a écrit :

I'd play around with POB. That bow for example. That 24% cast speed increase affects your attack speed but not the base attack speed of the bow that would be improved if you added 13% attack speed on it. You can adjust stats on your own gear and stuff you see for sale and try it out in POB to see if its worth it. For bows having over 8.5% crit and over 1.6% attack speed spiked my damage a lot. I think you could find a better quiver as well.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires