[3.22 Ready] ❄️ Glacial Hammer Slayer ❄️ | Freeze & Shatter Everything | Start>Endgame

"
xZora a écrit :
"
mantol456 a écrit :
"
Downward_Spiral a écrit :
Cool, thanks. Any chance for leveling trees/skills?

Have a budget version that you can change into in POB, basically just shoot for tribal fury then you can start using Glacial Hammer.

Do you still happen to have the budget POB? Thinking of starting GH in Crucible, never tried it before, no clue how to progress.

I was able to do most of the things. Awakened gems are insanely expensive, so unfortunately cannot buy them yet.

Much better now, sometimes I still die, especially when doing a big expeditions, but maybe this is what can do. :) However I really enjoy, this is my first melee.

Not sure if there is any insane defense which I can get without loosing DPS which is around 8M.
https://pastebin.com/L4zzd1VY
Hello, im playing this build and im only lvl50 but how do you proc lightning damage on trinity ? i can only proc cold and fire.
Hey, I'm currently running your build and it's great and fun so far, but I do have a question and sorry if it's a noob question as I'm new to the game and still learning.

I cannot run three aura's as I barely have any mana and how do you manage to get your mana back on attack or do I rely on mana regen?
Thank you for the build guide! I was wondering if you have a breakdown of how you crafted your body armor? Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
"
N4ti0n a écrit :

I cannot run three aura's as I barely have any mana and how do you manage to get your mana back on attack or do I rely on mana regen?

Hi, I can answer that as I'm running his build right now and it's going very smoothly.

You rely on mana leech through "Fuel the Fight" on a large cluster jewel. If you don't have the funds to buy one to use right now, you can temporarily annoint your amulet with "Clever Thief" until you have the cluster jewel setup.

As for running all auras, you will need cluster jewels (I use 2 x small) with both Spiteful Presence and Uncompromising, to get both Hatred and Determination to reserve less.

Before I got those I was just running Hatred, Herald of Ice and a low-level Precision.
"
Zellez a écrit :
Hello, im playing this build and im only lvl50 but how do you proc lightning damage on trinity ? i can only proc cold and fire.

You only need 2 elements that alternate the highest damage to maintain resonance, in this case cold & fire (from heatshiver)

"
Gunvillain a écrit :
Thank you for the build guide! I was wondering if you have a breakdown of how you crafted your body armor? Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Roughly:
-Get 6 linked astral plate via Celestial Justicar
-Use hunter / redeemer exalted orb to astral plate to apply influence (redeemer usually cheaper)
-Scour & transmute & alteration until get inc. effect of aura (or attack crit chance if hunter orb used). Make sure only 1 influeced mod exist on the item.
-Get another influenced chest piece, this time opposite of the first influence above (elder influenced can also replace hunter in this case)
-Transmute & alteration until get attack crit chance (or inc. effect of aura). Again make sure only 1 influenced mod exist on item.
-Awakener orb together onto 6 linked astral plate (read properly which item will be destroyed, don't want to destroy your astral plate)
-Depending on outcome, finish up by metacrafting / simply benchcrafting.

Anyway thanks Bizze for the clarification on aura, not really feeling it for this league to hang around much.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Hi, just started trying out your build, feeling really nice so far! Just wondering which map mods are particularly difficult to run with this build?
"
jwoo2000 a écrit :
Just wondering which map mods are particularly difficult to run with this build?

CANNOT LEECH
No leech is not working unless you have some sort of "gain mana on hit" on a jewel or something. With the base leech from the cluster jewel you cannot run no leech unless you turn some auras off and switch out a flask for a mana one.

ELEMENTAL REFLECT
You also cannot run elemental reflect UNLESS you have the lvl 5 Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks gem - OR if you luck out (like I did) and get "100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken" on your Dawnbreaker passive tree.

I feel like I have been extremely lucky with my passive trees on both the shield and the mace.
I was hoping to run a 2-hander version of this. Rog had gifted me this..:

Is there a possibility for a 2-hander variant of this instead of one-hander with shield?
Hello, i`ve been following your build and everything seems great so far, nice job bro ^^. Could you help me to define what itens i should look for right now? everything seems kinda expensive so i wanted some guidance if possible. thank you very much.

My character: https://poe.ninja/pob/YX4

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires