3.21 Champion of the Armageddon brands

Hey.
You write in the gearing section that we use battlemage, so we can use flat added dmg. Where do we get battlemage from?
Hi,
That is an mistake on my part. Initially I made the build for an inquisitor but switched to champion as it costs less while having more defenses and doing the same damage. I forgot to remove the bit for battlemage,

On this build we don't get battlemage
Hi, I did your build and pretty fun for the moment but i have some issue,

I don't know why my resistance are not capped or i use Melding of the Flesh ? i over capped a lot my fire resistance but it's not applied on my screen somehow.
And next i have an issue about RF, i don't get enough leech to stay alive when i used RF, so i'm not using it. If you have a solution or maybe i use iin a wrong way ?

I hope you could help me to fix this and continue to enjoy your build !

This is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/CZPccHe0
"
MonkeyVinc a écrit :

This is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/CZPccHe0

Hi,

Melding of the flesh reduces your resistances by quite a bit and with your current gear it might be a bit hard to run so I recommend getting some better gear first.

MotF also reduces your maximum resistances and you would need to compensate for that by rolling +max fire res on boots and body using eldritch currency so its better to wait until you got good items for those slots.

As for righteous fire
Your fire resistance is 81% at the moment as far as I can see, you will want to boost that to close to 90, that will reduce the damage taken from Righteous fire which will help with sustaining it.
Also, at the moment you have no life regen or recovery rate on your boots and gloves, and the regen on your chest is quite low.

Fixing both the regen on gear and the max fire res should solve the issue.

Since the purity of fire is a fire gem you could get a level 21 version of that (you dont need quality) or get + 1 level from somewhere on your gear. At the moment if you boost its level by 1 you will get 1% more fire resistance and that means almost 80net life regen per sec.

My advice would be to first upgrade a wand or the trinket with a +1 level one,
After that buy good (non-influenced) boots with some nice life rolls and resistances and if possible some increased regeneration rate. Then use the eldritch currency to roll +max fire resistance on there.

With those 2 upgrades and by unequipping MoTF for now I think you should be able to run RF again
Hi,
I'm level 80 now and just bought the diadem.
Frankly I can't activate all 4 auras.
What am I doing wrong?
I guess I'm missing some passive Skillpoint.

https://pastebin.com/kwAUApW3

Another thing worth mentioning is that I can't find the 2 jewels to get Worthy Foe.
Is that maybe from an older league?

regards
Knuet
Hey,

Your mana problem should be solved if you take the 2 reservation effectiveness nodes at the top of the tree at the Sovreignity wheel, or you could anoint charisma on the necklace.

the 2 jewels for worthy foe are still there and my guess is you are not using the correct search values on trade.

Best here is to search for the word "Matching", then you will get 2 results for the explicits, On that one you can set the "worthy foe" or "inspirational" as the desired effect. You can pick the cheapest one and then use your ascendancy to get the other.

If you have around 10 divines you could also get the "Brutal fervor" one to get overleech and dmg reduction while leeching, it's a small defensive upgrade over the banner but a lot more expensive and that's why I didn't mention it a the time but in the end, better is better. Doing this does mean you won't have mana to run the banner so I guess that frees up a gem slot :p

Dernière édition par FMCspriggan, le 6 janv. 2023 12:44:47
Hello, I am looking for something off meta with a chill playstyle and this looks very interesting. Was just wondering if the full DPS in POB is correct? It seems very low with 1.2 mil, but considering there are many different interactions I assume it might just not be displayed correctly; would be really grateful for a conservative estimate of single target damage if possible with the gear in your sanctum setup, ty!

Really liking the looks of the build aside from that.

.edit: Actually did some POBing, crafting and trading and I came to a point where I got roughly 100% more POB DPS without sacrificing any tankiness (alot of divines though, ouch).

Gonna start leveling this soon, really excited to see how it works out, thanks again for the build!
Dernière édition par XenoPOE, le 7 janv. 2023 07:20:02
Hi,

this is the import as I am currently playing it, PoB damage now is roughly 2.5m so it's not the highest yet but not to shabby. 1 xp bar off 98 now.
https://pastebin.com/wh9qi6PC

The dps calculated in the PoB is the single target dps against a cursed enemy with 2 brands. Aoe wise the damage is exactly the same but you can get more hits in by hitting up more enemies with brands.

Right now I am experimenting with the unique chest SporeGuard, which gives a fungal ground mechanic (enemies deal 10% less damage and explode while on it and you gain 10% of non-chaos as extra chaos dmg) and it can be annointed.
With that chest on my dps is near 3m while still staying at around 165k ehp

There is still room to do upgrades as i've focused on getting some magic find on my gear and I dont have the currency for good +2lvl wands / neck.
Give me some 50 more devines and I could bump the build up to around 3.5 / 4m while maintaining its current tankyness. Currently I am very tanky in order to level up but you could easily sacrifice some of that trough gear or talents.
If you look at the latest PoB you can see that I run determination but that I also convert some phys damage taken to fire or other elements, You could do without that. I am also running high max resistances which you could skip as you only really need high fire res to counter the RF damage.

Both changes would free up some talents for more damage and that would greatly increase the dps output as well. I plan on doing so after I reach 100. If you do so you might get 1shot once every few maps which is not that bad but just at that point where I get stuck halfway to lvl 98/99 although I could still level even in that case if I just played more safe :-p

Dernière édition par FMCspriggan, le 7 janv. 2023 09:17:55
You could see this build as being good at everything but baster of none.

For example, you have really tanky builds but often they come with low dps or abysmal clear speed. Or you'd have builds that do crazy dps but die at the first hit of a white t1 mob.

This build is good at all of those things but not the best in each individual field. On the other hand it has none of the weaknesses that specialized builds often have
Dernière édition par FMCspriggan, le 7 janv. 2023 09:25:40
That's what I really like, I am much into Jack-Of-All-Trades builds, and this seems like a perfect fit. Almost done with the campaign, and already liking the playstyle. Thanks alot for the insights, will check out your updated POB to draw comparisons to my iteration once I'm done.

Have a good one!

.edit: I also totally understand wanting to be tanky, as I myself play self-imposed Hardcore (reroll on character death) on SC, just because I like a healthy economy. :D

This is my current gear and LVL100 plan, in case you're interested:

https://pobb.in/FOgmH0elttGx

.edit2: I was contemplating sacrificng one affix on a wand for a trigger craft to automate Firestorm, but that might be a bit TOO lazy.
Dernière édition par XenoPOE, le 7 janv. 2023 09:42:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires