[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

Ok great thx for that update. 40 div is totally doable. I'm slowly working my way through the various crafts. I think my finger might fall off doing the ammy though.

One question, for the boots, when you say "4. Apply Aisling", that's the lvl4 (mastermind) Aisling? (Sorry I'm a bit noob at crafting and I really appreciate the detailed instructions so far, they've been great)
Would Incursion gloves with suffix of Puhuarte benefit this build if it had chaos resistance, life and suppress spell damage?

Puhuarte suffix: +(46-48)% to Lightning Resistance, (40-60)% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies.

Or can it benefit from the cold variant of the incursion gloves?
+(46-48)% to Cold Resistance, (30-50)% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled.
Dernière édition par youjisan, le 3 oct. 2022 00:07:32
"
slvrdllr a écrit :
Ok great thx for that update. 40 div is totally doable. I'm slowly working my way through the various crafts. I think my finger might fall off doing the ammy though.

One question, for the boots, when you say "4. Apply Aisling", that's the lvl4 (mastermind) Aisling? (Sorry I'm a bit noob at crafting and I really appreciate the detailed instructions so far, they've been great)

The amulet crafting is indeed pretty heavy work, it's well worth it tho :)

The aisling is the lv4 aisling after defeating mastermind. You will need to have lv3 Aisling in research then defeat the mastermind.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
youjisan a écrit :
Would Incursion gloves with suffix of Puhuarte benefit this build if it had chaos resistance, life and suppress spell damage?

Puhuarte suffix: +(46-48)% to Lightning Resistance, (40-60)% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies.

+(46-48)% to Cold Resistance, (30-50)% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled.

Our build can benefit from both incursion mods. If you already have good chaos resistance, then you can get the cold one, because in end-game our crit chance is already high enough. And we don't want to make it too high, because we still need to deal non-crit.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hey, also trying def build with some DPS.
https://pastebin.com/FAMX3DnZ

There are mid investments and ~70% of my ideas. Any suggestions?
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
youjisan a écrit :

Our build can benefit from both incursion mods. If you already have good chaos resistance, then you can get the cold one, because in end-game our crit chance is already high enough. And we don't want to make it too high, because we still need to deal non-crit.

I already bought your gloves for the build. I'll work towards the cold incursion gloves after it.

Great build, hope I can finish it.
"
iAquamarine a écrit :

Hey, thanks for sharing the build idea. it's very interesting!

You got a doryani's prototype build, and the advantage of that is the high damage provided by the lightning penetration.

Here are some suggestions regarding improving your build:

1. I see you are using petrified blood + arrogance support so that 57% of life is reserved. You might want to reduce it to less than 50% so you can benefit from petrified blood's overleech.

2. One big issue with the build is the DoT defense, the life regen is limited (this is another thing that over-leech can help overcome), and I didn't see much other mechanics that provides direct life gains.

3. This is related to the frost shield + Eldritch Battery interaction, it would delete your ES until zero. I haven't tried this personally, but do you see scenarios where your ES will be depleted and not having enough mana to use any skill?

4. I didn't see other movement skills in the build other than shield charge. Shield charge itself is not enough, because it cannot be used in mechanics that require dashing through obstacles. For example, sirus's rotating beam can't be dodged by shield charge. Searing Exarch's ball phase can't be passed by shield charge either.

At last, you can test your build in-game on several boss fights and it should give you a good idea on where to improve.
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
iAquamarine a écrit :

Hey, thanks for sharing the build idea. it's very interesting!

You got a doryani's prototype build, and the advantage of that is the high damage provided by the lightning penetration.

Here are some suggestions regarding improving your build:

1. I see you are using petrified blood + arrogance support so that 57% of life is reserved. You might want to reduce it to less than 50% so you can benefit from petrified blood's overleech.

2. One big issue with the build is the DoT defense, the life regen is limited (this is another thing that over-leech can help overcome), and I didn't see much other mechanics that provides direct life gains.

3. This is related to the frost shield + Eldritch Battery interaction, it would delete your ES until zero. I haven't tried this personally, but do you see scenarios where your ES will be depleted and not having enough mana to use any skill?

4. I didn't see other movement skills in the build other than shield charge. Shield charge itself is not enough, because it cannot be used in mechanics that require dashing through obstacles. For example, sirus's rotating beam can't be dodged by shield charge. Searing Exarch's ball phase can't be passed by shield charge either.

At last, you can test your build in-game on several boss fights and it should give you a good idea on where to improve.

Thanks for answers.

1. If i have 50.1%+ life unreserved, what will be with low-life and Pain Attunement?
2. Only lightning DOT can be awful. Other are not fast to use my life flask
3. ES regen from 1 cast decides this problem. I don't have any mana cost problems
4. Agree, any suggestions of alternative?
I have another question.

Is there a way to fit Impossible escape and Green Nightmare into the mid tier build? Or is there a point to it?

I am currently trying to switch to mid tier till I can afford the armor and the rest. I have an watcher's eye with the right determination effect and clarity with chance to recover 10% mana. I also have the two unique gems I mentioned, but I don't have the cluster jewels yet.

Thank you.

Dernière édition par youjisan, le 5 oct. 2022 02:34:10
"
iAquamarine a écrit :

Thanks for answers.

1. If i have 50.1%+ life unreserved, what will be with low-life and Pain Attunement?
2. Only lightning DOT can be awful. Other are not fast to use my life flask
3. ES regen from 1 cast decides this problem. I don't have any mana cost problems
4. Agree, any suggestions of alternative?

Petrified blood will prevent life gain above 50% life, therefore you can still qualify low-life.

For the DOT and ES, as long as you don't observe any issue in game, then they are fine.

I recommend flame dash, which is what many people choose too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires