[3.20] Cheapbunny's Rupturing Bleed Summon Reaper Pathfinder

I have the bow (need to 6 link), shroud, jewels (except theghastly eyes), amulet, rings (except the one with vulnerability) already. I think the ghastly eye jewel will cost the most as the ones I see are at least a Divine each and they aren't even 15% chance to bleed. Should I just get them or nah?
I do believe 45% is the minimum, I'd just get life bleed maim (if available) jewels for now and keep trade on live search. Losing the minion damage on a few jewels isn't that big.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
senjiroth a écrit :
I have the bow (need to 6 link), shroud, jewels (except theghastly eyes), amulet, rings (except the one with vulnerability) already. I think the ghastly eye jewel will cost the most as the ones I see are at least a Divine each and they aren't even 15% chance to bleed. Should I just get them or nah?

For budget option, you can use three 12% bleed jewel, and put one of those in belt, which will give you about 45% chance to bleed, with slight damage lost.
Oof. So far I bought 2 13% bleed and 1 %10 bleed which all have increased damage when minion skill recently (but no life T_T) do I need to buy more bleed or should I get resistance and the maimed one instead?

These are what i have so far.. I still have about 5 divines left. other than sockets, what should i get next to get the build started?
Dernière édition par senjiroth, le 3 oct. 2022 17:15:25
Just focus on hitting 72 for now, but since you don't have much currency and the bow is only 20%, I do recommend buying the fusings and using the 1500 6 link bench craft. Should be 230-240c if you currently have 0 fusings.

Just keep an eye out for the remaining jewels while you level (live search) Grab or craft gloves too.

What I did was use the level 1 awakened gems when I hit 72, then bought the 5-20 gems when I hit 80. should be 10-20c for the level one gems, then a div or so for the 5/20 variants.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Dernière édition par Bmxant, le 3 oct. 2022 21:38:16
When you say 20% on the bow you mean the quality? I thought you dont need to get it to 30%? Yeah I spent about 500+ already and didn't get lucky with 6link. Just gonna get 1500. How would you craft the gloves? Also how else could I make the helmet better? I was thinking of just buying the 20/21 reaper and since I'm leveling herald of purity I'm hoping to get my own. The awakened skills seemed to be at most a Divine each. So I think I'll spend my remaining divine with fusing and the gems?
"
senjiroth a écrit :
When you say 20% on the bow you mean the quality? I thought you dont need to get it to 30%? Yeah I spent about 500+ already and didn't get lucky with 6link. Just gonna get 1500. How would you craft the gloves? Also how else could I make the helmet better? I was thinking of just buying the 20/21 reaper and since I'm leveling herald of purity I'm hoping to get my own. The awakened skills seemed to be at most a Divine each. So I think I'll spend my remaining divine with fusing and the gems?

Yeah, quality. You don't need 30%, but it does up the chance to 6 link, so it's better to use the bench if it's not at least 28% qual.

I bought my gloves, but you can essence spam the base you want too.

I actually just hit 21/20 summon reaper on my 2nd gem, I bricked the first. I'd normally just save and buy a 21 gem, but the cheapest I've seen it at is 10 div.

That helmet is pretty good, I've had no luck crafting mine, so I'm using one without the enchant for now. In your scenario I'd probably buy another base to work on while I used that one. (Edit: That's an open suffix on the helm, right? Just craft the res you need and you're good.)

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Dernière édition par Bmxant, le 3 oct. 2022 23:01:24
So I got majority of what you mentioned except the gloves.. I am having a hard time finding damage over time when maimed with minion increased damage when minion used skill recently.. is it okay to just go for one or the other for now? I still got 3 slots to fill for eyes
Yeah, doesn't really matter. Can PoB to see which gives the bigger increase to damage.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires