[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

Random addition, im using Mirage Archer with the CA, pop one and the archer keeps it rocking for a bit, i think he keeps shooting even the Vaal CA arrows after i use that one.
I'm level 64 and trying to start using the Death Oath armor but I'm not even close to the required strength (currently have 89). What's the most efficient way to raise it almost 100 points? I'm pretty new to the game.
"
Devsteez_ a écrit :
I'm level 64 and trying to start using the Death Oath armor but I'm not even close to the required strength (currently have 89). What's the most efficient way to raise it almost 100 points? I'm pretty new to the game.

Look for heavy belt with str, hp and some res. Basically you need only 130-140 str because DO give you 40-50 attributes
what charms are best to use for this build ?
"
apelsinovoe_derevo a écrit :
what charms are best to use for this build ?

i guess what is best in slot depends on your gear and playstyle. the most common choices are

chance to suppress spell damage
increased area of effect if killed recently
increased effect of withered
onslaught on kill
phasing on kill
recover life/mana/es on kill
increased reservation efficiency

you can also use the charms to pad out your resistences. if you own a mageblood the "increased effect of magic utility flask" is nice. some builds use "banner skills have no reservation" combined with defiance banner. and the "can hex hexproof enemies" mod can potentially free up the unholy authority ascendency.

all in all there is a lot to play around with.
is there a way to modify this build to MF path?
Hello together,

first of all thanks to Bergerbrush for the nice build, it's fun to play!

I am currently lvl92 and I have a few question to ask. Maybe to one or other can help me out (I am not an very expirienced player).

1) I noticed that "Infused" is skilled in the passive tree, but how does this build generate power charges? Did I miss something in the PoB or tutorial?

2) I reached 92 and can easily do high density T16 maps, but when it comes to guardians or some mapping bosses, I still get one hit some times. I am not sure what to improve next (evasion, chance to supress spell damage, ...) to fell more confident in bossing. I even spent Skillpoints in flask mastery, as I don't ahve enough HP regen in boss fight. How did you handle this?

3) Also I had to spent +30 strength in my passive tree, where do you guys get the most strnght from? Maybe my problem is my 222dex bow, which needs dox on some equipment which should usually be used for strenght.

Thanks for you support
"
Eleszet a écrit :
Hello together,

first of all thanks to Bergerbrush for the nice build, it's fun to play!

I am currently lvl92 and I have a few question to ask. Maybe to one or other can help me out (I am not an very expirienced player).

1) I noticed that "Infused" is skilled in the passive tree, but how does this build generate power charges? Did I miss something in the PoB or tutorial?

2) I reached 92 and can easily do high density T16 maps, but when it comes to guardians or some mapping bosses, I still get one hit some times. I am not sure what to improve next (evasion, chance to supress spell damage, ...) to fell more confident in bossing. I even spent Skillpoints in flask mastery, as I don't ahve enough HP regen in boss fight. How did you handle this?

3) Also I had to spent +30 strength in my passive tree, where do you guys get the most strnght from? Maybe my problem is my 222dex bow, which needs dox on some equipment which should usually be used for strenght.

Thanks for you support

Hello, I’ll try to answer, but it will be easier to get upset if you give PoB to your build or open a profile.
1) In the jewel socket there is Inspired Learning, which needs 4 notables in radius, Infused is the easiest way to get the fourth.
2) I can’t say anything specific, but this is a build about mapping and not bossing. Your regen on bosses is a HP flask. Until you have at least 3-4k DPS, you can forget about guards or pinnacles.
3) You don't need dexterity on equipment, just a little on clusters or regular jewel. But you need about 50 strength on some part of the equipment, then everything will fit.
I'm glad that this build is still viable (last time I played PoE was in 3.18).

Any recommendations for Atlas tree? I'm not a particular fan of any mechanic, so anything that would provide a steady flow of currency is much appreciated.
Hi, I've been enjoying the build so far.

Can I know what are the defenses against elemental ailments besides freeze that I can implement?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires