[3.24] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

I can't find it: what is giving you +3 to poisonous concoction of bouncing? I can see +2 on the body armor itself, but I have no idea about the another +1. Yet your PoB says 21 + 3, and mine 21 + 2.
Thanks!
"
DeathFilip a écrit :
I can't find it: what is giving you +3 to poisonous concoction of bouncing? I can see +2 on the body armor itself, but I have no idea about the another +1. Yet your PoB says 21 + 3, and mine 21 + 2.
Thanks!

Max level Awakened Void Manipulation.
Build is up and running again in Std. I opted not to go with a cluster jewel with 6% increased flask duration and Brewed for Potency/Spiked Concoction. It dropped my DPS by about 3M. Maybe later ...

I automated Plague Bearer because I'd forget to trigger it otherwise. It runs continuously as it is linked to Automation (swapped out Inc AoE in shield). Seems to be ok so far. Can't see a downside yet (except the AoE is not as good of course but I can live with that).

One odd thing with PoB. I can't get it to show Full Dot DPS. If I used this jewel it will show up (I can't use this since my Lightning res would tank)

but not if I use my usual item

How do I get Full Dot DPS to show up ?

POB is https://pobb.in/tWmTZUcfdpy5

All ears on how to improve life or other stats in the build (though being in Std the min-max probably won't be worth it)
So do you think poisonous concoction of bouncing is better for bossing or the regular one? You haven't updated your thoughts on bouncing just yet
"
TheWoggyWizard a écrit :
So do you think poisonous concoction of bouncing is better for bossing or the regular one? You haven't updated your thoughts on bouncing just yet

I offered my thoughts in the 3.24 Updates section on the OP (which is where I'll always post my thoughts).

TL;DR yes, I think the bouncing version of the gem is best for everything overall.
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 29 avr. 2024 00:25:08
Here is what I think is the final version of this league's build.

As always, it is a really solid all-rounder. It feels great to play, is very responsive and snappy, and allows mid-high level map or boss farming with effective impunity (and possibly Ubers if you enjoy them and can do the required mechanics). Nothing can prevent the inevitable one-off-out-of-absolutely-nowhere PoE one shot (tm), but it is rare.

Stupidly Expensive Level 100 - 41.5 million DPS + corpse explosion, 110k eHP (4300 HP)

It's poison DoT capped and has Cull, giving 10% more damage than Jungroan's Trickster. It also has significantly higher eHP - pretty much the highest defense possible while maximizing damage and clear power. Uniquely, this league it is exceptionally resistant to physical damage, the build's usual weakness.

I'm not sure how much it would cost to put this together now (if you could find all the items), but it cost me around 300 div. More than 1/3 of that cost was the double corrupted gloves, which aren't strictly necessary. That's how utterly ridiculous the PoE economy has become. I would expect it to cost less if you knew what you were doing from the start. There are a few ways to tweak it further, but the cost increases exponentially for very little return, and is not worth pursuing.

As long as GGG don't decide to nerf this league's uniques into the ground in the usual fashion, the new tech puts the build in good stead for the future.
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 4 mai 2024 01:04:18
I am sorry I just had a second look at the notes and you did clarify that.

here's what i did with the build pob is being weird with the phys reduction it's actually 82% in game

https://pobb.in/BQsR0enkFA0w

I managed to slot in a perandus pact for 168% increased chaos damage, kept grace over determination and have withering step of cwdt to help stack wither I could have it on manual cast but I am lazy lol
Dernière édition par TheWoggyWizard, le 4 mai 2024 11:25:26
once i get my hands on a tripple waychers eye with evade hits and suppression and dot multi I will swap the suppression tattoo's for flask duration to get 100% uptime on dying sun again

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires