[3.24] Bane/Blight Occultist Starter

Something to mention is that you can get useful gloves from the Syndicate. Don't count on spell surpression, but the +2 to AoE can still be a good damage boost early on, especially in SSF.

Dernière édition par Vintermorgon, le 3 sept. 2023 09:59:31
As a noob this build is tough but fun. I am having a hard time getting the right gear because it’s complicated lol
Really interested in playing this in the upcoming league. Any plans to update it to reflect 3.23? Seems like the new Ascendancies could put a nice spin on it.
"
Agoer a écrit :
Really interested in playing this in the upcoming league. Any plans to update it to reflect 3.23? Seems like the new Ascendancies could put a nice spin on it.

I'll be working on it, but I'm mostly interested in the end-game options enabled by Charms, so we'll see when we get there. The change to Blight's quality will make getting off the ground much easier compared to the previous league though.

[edit]

Updates under the same links: guide (google doc), PoB: https://pobb.in/u/Xayazi/bbocc.
Dernière édition par Xayazi, le 6 déc. 2023 23:45:44
Any thoughts on this vs. subtractem's variation?

Either way, I'm starting this. I'm mainly curious about the exclusion of ED.

Thanks, fam!
Dernière édition par Xenocult, le 7 déc. 2023 23:48:04
"
Xenocult a écrit :
Any thoughts on this vs. subtractem's variation?

Either way, I'm starting this. I'm mainly curious about the exclusion of ED.

Thanks, fam!

I hope it goes well :) Skipping ED isn't for everyone because Blight has its range/channeling-related limitations, but on the other hand, trying to fit it all isn't for me. If you can be comfortable with the playstyle, I think going only with Bane & Blight can be optimized better.
Hey there, what do you think of Bane of Condemnation?

http://www.vhpg.com/bane-of-condemnation/
"
Naxek a écrit :
Hey there, what do you think of Bane of Condemnation?

Looks like a gem you can swap for when fighting some bosses - it has much less AoE but it doesn't apply the curse effect penalty.
I know its a bit different, but have you tested a low life setup with Petrified blood and Lethe Shade keystone?

Just wondering if it could work well as an alternative to ES.

Are you dying a lot to chaos dmg hits/degens? having chaos bypass energy shield hurts.

Thanks!
"
FoxStorm_ a écrit :
I know its a bit different, but have you tested a low life setup with Petrified blood and Lethe Shade keystone?

Just wondering if it could work well as an alternative to ES.

Are you dying a lot to chaos dmg hits/degens? having chaos bypass energy shield hurts.

Thanks!

I was experimenting with Petrified Blood when it was introduced. I couldn't use it efficiently because I was lacking damage reduction and recovery but I haven't made a modern attempt. CaptainLance was recently trying out a high-investment life-stacker using Blight. I haven't looked into it closely. I believe resigning from ES pulls many strings though.

As for chaos damage - usually no, but there are special cases. The modifier from Exarch's altars surely can be deadly, I prefer to avoid it. Choking Miasma from Ultimatum doesn't kill me instantly and I'm not all set yet but I want to see if I can be more comfortable with it. Options include manipulating the reserved pool (looking at the mastery allowing you to be on Low Life at 55%), life regeneration on gear and max. chaos resistance.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires