[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

I just got one for 1 Divine - 150 Chaos ...

I havent played POE ina few leagues now so I came back and Im trying this build . Only lvl 38 - started HC and ripped already so IM now in standard...

Using Tabula for the HOAG is carrying me along fine so far in act 4 and heading to Malacai ..Looks fun - not sure how the build really works just yet but having a good time so far ...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Chromino a écrit :
Home again, hehe - All trees are transformed and spirit offering is switched to flesh offering.

Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/3bdCXXcq

Anyone using this needs to remember to update melding in these trees, it hasn't been updated with the -max.

81% at current investment.
I really wish this guide just had a section that was "low budget", "medium budget" & "high budget". With sections for gear and gem links for each. I've been playing as physical carrion golem, and wanted to eventually switch to this build. It's one of the most interesting builds I've seen. However, every time I've tried, I just get completely overwhelmed with how dense the guide is.
It's a relatively minor thing I suppose, but league starting with this, I've found the early Act 1-3 experience to be somewhat annoying due to a total lack of damage passives in the leveling tree. Flame Totem+Brand is barely able to kill even normal magic and rare monsters quickly, and bosses take forever.
Anyone has a rough estimate on the 90lvl cost of the build without Aul's and Arakaali?

"
Bv9000 a écrit :
It's a relatively minor thing I suppose, but league starting with this, I've found the early Act 1-3 experience to be somewhat annoying due to a total lack of damage passives in the leveling tree. Flame Totem+Brand is barely able to kill even normal magic and rare monsters quickly, and bosses take forever.

Hi Bv9000!

Yes, tipps for act 1-3 are not optimal and I myself am not experienced in fast levelling the witch.

I will make there some changes and will add a link to a fast levelling-guide for witches.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 23 août 2022 05:26:24
"
Jacob_28348 a écrit :
I really wish this guide just had a section that was "low budget", "medium budget" & "high budget". With sections for gear and gem links for each. I've been playing as physical carrion golem, and wanted to eventually switch to this build. It's one of the most interesting builds I've seen. However, every time I've tried, I just get completely overwhelmed with how dense the guide is.

Hi Jacob-28348,

In the last spoiler "all poe-tradelinks" at the bottom of the build are many alternatives listed for each slot and a special section with levelling/ low-budget-starter-gear, also with examples for prices 3.15-3.18. In the "tipps for beginning, levelling and gearing" is a spoiler "Levelling gear 3 --> 4 --> 5 --> 6 --> 7 links" about levelling and cheap starter gear too.

The "b.i.s."-pieces are marked, but I agree, it's sometimes not clear which is "low" and "medium" budget. I will add some tipps about in the spoiler "all poe-tradelinks" because the guide itself is already not too short.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 23 août 2022 06:00:28
"
Bv9000 a écrit :

Maybe try SRS, its not the fastest but gets the job done
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
Bv9000 a écrit :

I leveled with Blight and SRS it went really smoothly
"
shabanotti a écrit :
Anyone has a rough estimate on the 90lvl cost of the build without Aul's and Arakaali?

My setup atm is around 7 divines and it's relatively comfortable farming t16 maps with some expedition atlas shaping runs.
Greetings.
Dernière édition par klorin2, le 23 août 2022 07:39:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires