🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|250M|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars

"
c4tslayer69 a écrit :
what map mod should i avoid im getting one shot sometimes i dont know what causing it. And what can i fix on my build https://pobb.in/RoRswXT5RXTp tnx

With your resistances and your potions' configuration I would avoid any map mod that has the words/wording/expression or tag "elemental".
monsters deal 140% of their damage as extra cold/fire/light damage NO
cursed with elementa lweakness NO
-x% max resistances NO
etc.

The real question is since we have the golden rule, why not 100% take advandage of it, How can we always bleed but nulify it? That;s a good question.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Dernière édition par Spacecom, le 7 août 2024 14:18:18
well, that IS malediction lol
Dernière édition par Kurnis, le 7 août 2024 19:11:23
"
Mynio a écrit :
I can't figure out why Vixen's don't curse enemies with despair but only with temporal chains. Please help, I fixed my mana problems and should have enough for everything. With despair socketed it just does not trigger, just temportal chains.

This icon appears next to temporal curse I don't know what that is. Is that the thing that blocks despair from casting? But what is it???

EDIT:

So that is Malediction from The Dark Seer and counts as curse. So I need to increase curse limit to cast Despair or change Vixen's to have despair on hit implicit. Is it worth it though over temporal chains?

Malediction is a debuff and do not count as curse.

Ordinary triggering and casting curses works without problems. As far as I know the debuff icons above mobs are limited to low numbers and with all debuffs (curses, blindings, malediction, withers, hinders, etc.) not all debuffs will be displayed.

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 8 août 2024 08:13:57
"
c4tslayer69 a écrit :
what map mod should i avoid im getting one shot sometimes i dont know what causing it. And what can i fix on my build https://pobb.in/RoRswXT5RXTp tnx

PoB shows you do not use the poison-mastery poisoned enemies cannot crit?

With some more damage-mapmods crits can be doubling and trippling damage taken.

And your es and es on hit without ball lightning is a bit low.

The dangerous mapmods are ranked in "checklist defences".
Reduced ar and block is most dangerous and of course no manareg.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 8 août 2024 08:12:45
"
Chromino a écrit :

Malediction is a debuff and do not count as curse.

Ordinary triggering and casting curses works without problems. As far as I know the debuff icons above mobs are limited to low numbers and with all debuffs (curses, blindings, malediction, withers, hinders, etc.) not all debuffs will be displayed.

I solved the problem. So the problem with Vixen's Entrapment is that it says:

So basically a player have to cast the spell, automatic (corrupt) trigger will not work, it has to be player input. So I went to test that and sure enough everything is clear as day:

Now the question arises, do we keep casting voidsphere + curse ourselves or is there another fix for that?? With that knowledge Vixen's are NOT the best we could have for the build. Keep +1 from Whispers of Doom so we cast Lv1 Temporal + Lv20+ Despair manually and get ourselves some high ES / other great mods gloves.

EDIT:
Asenath's Gentle Touch + Despair corrupt look promising! (or Hextouch even!)
Replica Atziri's Acuity?
Dernière édition par Mynio, le 8 août 2024 12:11:18
"
Mynio a écrit :

The build does not use the trigger granted by vixen's.

In poe-allround-content vixens remain also without usage of the trigger best because they have a not too low es-base. You also get them sometimes with 2 curses on hit-implicit.

Asenath's are great in high density for some chain-reactions, best when you have a good manamanagement to anoint the amulet with spiritual aid instead charisma.
4-W socketed triag grips are also awesome when you want instead unnatural Strength to es-leech with bonebarrier + ghost reaver.
Rare eldritch gloves can be used to for +2 max coldresis with mageblood and melding.

Replica Atziri's Acuity / Perfect Agony does not support minions.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 8 août 2024 18:06:51
I need help, I feel like I'm missing some damage. Also I have not taken the double curse because I feel like casting it myself agasnt a mob is too slow and the build already feel a bit slow (at least for now)

Here is the PoB https://pobb.in/Kao8ddxGJmdS

Maybe I'm missing some key mechanichs?
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
Mynio a écrit :

The build does not use the trigger granted by vixen's.

In poe-allround-content vixens remain also without usage of the trigger best because they have a not too low es-base. You also get them sometimes with 2 curses on hit-implicit.

Asenath's are great in high density for some chain-reactions, best when you have a good manamanagement to anoint the amulet with spiritual aid instead charisma.
4-W socketed triag grips are also awesome when you want instead unnatural Strength to es-leech with bonebarrier + ghost reaver.
Rare eldritch gloves can be used to for +2 max coldresis with mageblood and melding.

Replica Atziri's Acuity / Perfect Agony does not support minions.

I have been using Vixen’s with Temp Chains implicit and when fighting bosses or thick rares I use the Mark which will trigger the Despair I have socketed in the gloves. For trash I don’t bother with the mark/despair. The mark cannot be socketed in the gloves

Great guide by the way - I am enjoying the build and the challenge of finding the next upgrades.
Dernière édition par xkuzanx, le 8 août 2024 20:43:56
I see a lot of people using tornado over ball lightning.

Is it really better? It hits so much slower

"
xkuzanx a écrit :

I have been using Vixen’s with Temp Chains implicit and when fighting bosses or thick rares I use the Mark which will trigger the Despair I have socketed in the gloves. For trash I don’t bother with the mark/despair. The mark cannot be socketed in the gloves

Great guide by the way - I am enjoying the build and the challenge of finding the next upgrades.

Does the on-hit get overwritten by the on-cast curses? I thought on-hit overwrote any self-casted curses?
Dernière édition par Kurnis, le 9 août 2024 11:55:38
"
Kurnis a écrit :
I see a lot of people using tornado over ball lightning.

Is it really better? It hits so much slower

"
xkuzanx a écrit :

Does the on-hit get overwritten by the on-cast curses? I thought on-hit overwrote any self-casted curses?

I can apply 3 curses, base +1 from whispers of doom and +1 from gloves, and I see all 3 icons above the mobs. If your curse limit is one or two then I think it will get overwritten by the on-hit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires